JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reminds me of the story of another so-called car fight where the officer give the perp 3 mags of .45ACP and the guy was like an Energizer bunny.

Now that officer carries 117rds of 9mm.

Quantity, or quality?

Don't they miss .357mag? How bout .32spec?

Ya'll see that ASP vid where the biz man got jumped by an assassin that hammered him with a pump shotgun? ... Birdshot; the biz man survived, the assassin was taken out by the body guard who was slightly late to the drop.

I take it this predates dash and badge cams. Betcha Officer Soulis never dropped his guard again.
The whole time reading the article, I was thinking the officer would have very much benefited from a "repeater" comms system where he had a transmitter on his person to call for help.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Sent him back to his car……

That is the dumbest thing he could have done. Put him in hand irons and sit him on the ground. Legs crossed. He already had enough to arrest him with an open container in the car. Why let him go back to an area, unsupervised, that has not been cleared?

Complacent. Stupid.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR