JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's not a "prank" it's assault and battery. This will continue, and get worse until a "victim" has a heart attack, dies, and the "prankster" goes to jail.

Or, the "prank victim" puts a few holes in what he believes is an attacker.

Pranks like this could cause a real victim to hesitate during a real attack and die.

These "pranksters" should be charged and prosecuted as if it were real. To the victims, it is a real attack, and should be treated as such.

Wait until one of these tries it on a "special person" or a police officer.

This idiot "prankster" is lucky the defender only punched him.

Likely the only reason the "prankster" didn't get ventilated instead of only getting a broken nose is that this video appears to have been filmed in the UK or some other British Commonwealth member state (judging by the accents of all involved), where guns are outlawed and the masses are at the mercy (if there is such a thing) of criminals and those that would pretend to be criminals.

Sure wish he would've gotten a serious assbeatin' until he was nothing but a bloody pulp. Then, the puncher could say, "Crikey, sorry mate! I thought you were a mugger! But no harm done, so off you go!" :s0140:

Last Edited:
I've seen actual assault and battery posted on YouTube as "pranks" and the idiot "prankerster" get up in arms and violent when those they are "pranking" stand up for themselves
Yea, people like this typically have a 'bully complex'.

They intimidate people with rude and sometimes possibly hurtful 'pranks' and like you said, then get pizzed when they are called out or challenged on it, and then sometimes become violent.

People like this are very insecure, typically alcoholics with possibly other 'substance' problems and really do not know who they are and have poor social skills.

I have a 'friend' like this. He has very few other friends and considers me one of his best (of the few he has) mostly because he has relied on me for help with some issues, and I have been forthcoming with him but recently he moved away, out of easy contact with me, and quite frankly, the less I see or hear from him the better.

Might want to practice while driving....a bus. o_O

Of course the employer would fire him smh. I work for a municipality and the poor bus drivers are under paid for the bs they have to deal with on a daily basis.

One driver had to jump out their window due to threats from a whacked out passenger. Another had the bus high jacked. And they're not allowed to have any defensive weapons/tools.

Nope some guy that got pissed off at someone at the club. Went across the street bought a gallon of gas and dumped on the stairs leading down to the club and lit it. The resulting fire and stamped resulted in the deaths
Ya think? I figured as much since people have been using volatile liquids to incinerate each other throughout all of written history.
Hence the joke.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top