JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah.
" F U pu$$y at the end " . Definitely didn't learn a thing.
This is like the idiot driver who doesn't see you and almost plows into you. You honk at them to avoid having your front end taken off, and they get mad and flip you off...like it's all your fault.

There is zero accountability in our society these days. And even less intelligence. :rolleyes:

download.jpeg-76.jpg

I'm just glad Ol boy didn't activate the Michael Richards defense.

I believe that we are seeing a trend of certain "oppressed" groups taking actions that attempt to trigger the victim (usually a person of the "oppressor" group) into taking an action in self-defense that can be characterized as being "excessive" or "unwarranted." In other words, trying to bait the victim into taking an action that can advance the claim of "racism."

It is doubtful that these stunts are spontaneous. I suspect that certain groups are coaching the perps. The Youtube/TikTok pretense is merely to explain why the act was being recorded.

Insert "It's a Trap!" meme here. ;)

Not really enough to go on by the video but if this happened during riots I think it would have changed the outcome.

Concealed carry stopped this from escalating from a prank to the idiot and his friend assaulting the old guy. In my opinion.
Punks will often try a "prank" first, to see how you react. If one reacts with the credible possibility of force, they back down and hide behind "We wuz jokin, man, just messin wit ya!"

Use of deadly force is should be judged through an objective lens and not a subjective lens.
FIFY... ;)

We all know that the specific jurisdiction within which something like this incident occurs is often the key to objectivity... or the lack or it...

FIFY... ;)

We all know that the specific jurisdiction within which something like this incident occurs is often the key to objectivity... or the lack or it...
Well that used to be the standard….. Obviously progressive DAs are f-cking it all up. Along with left leaning juries. The whole constitution and case law is being tossed out the window.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top