JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article:
"The family was going through a grandfather's belongings when they found the live grenade, and someone pulled the pin, the Lake County Sheriff's Department said in a statement on Facebook, per CBS."

Result:

Darwin approves.jpg

These aren't even pranks. I've seen actual assault and battery posted on YouTube as "pranks" and the idiot "prankerster" get up in arms and violent when those they are "pranking" stand up for themselves suddenly these "pranksters" get violent and claim "it's just a joke".

This crap needs to stop. Social media is a cancer.. it has spawned more and more of this nonsense. Eventually Darwinism will take out these "pranksters".. and they'll only have themselves to blame. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

These aren't even pranks. I've seen actual assault and battery posted on YouTube as "pranks" and the idiot "prankerster" get up in arms and violent when those they are "pranking" stand up for themselves suddenly these "pranksters" get violent and claim "it's just a joke".

This crap needs to stop. Social media is a cancer.. it has spawned more and more of this nonsense. Eventually Darwinism will take out these "pranksters".. and they'll only have themselves to blame. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Hence the reason I have no social media other than this forum…..

I'm ready for these "pranks" to end up with people getting shot in the face. FAFO.

Exactly the same for me, too!
I'm ready for these "pranks" to end up with people getting shot in the face. FAFO.
Same here! I can't wait to see the latest round of FAFO headstones start popping up in graveyards everywhere... :)

Exactly the same for me, too!

Same here! I can't wait to see the latest round of FAFO headstones start popping up in graveyards everywhere... :)
I'm ok with thugs taking a 6 foot dirt nap for
preying on elderly and weak/defenseless individuals.

100% the same, friend. The doom and gloom messaging paired with rabid social conditioning nearly all forms of media are consumed with is why I walked away.

YouTube I suppose is technically a social media platform, but since I just listen to videos while I worked I treat it as a podcast more than an interactive media platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone chases you with what they insinuate to be gasoline with intent to pour it on you, that could easily be construed as intent to cause grievous bodily harm, and deadly force self defense laws would most likely apply easily in court.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top