JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Since it began with DHS under Bush, I figure it will be accomplished by Pres. Ted Cruz.

Pretty scary to have the Washington control our police. Who knows what the real intentions are but that would rid them of the Sheriffs that are against gun control and so on. I really hope that does not even become a real effort. We need guys like those Sheriffs to stand up for our rights.

Between this, military drills in various cities around the U.S, the coming Jade Helm 15 exercises, John Doe law, race baiting induced race wars, NSA surveillance, and the concerted obliteration of the U.S Constitution .......... I have never been more concerned.

sigh
Mike

I believe it is too late to stop this holocaust, everything we have seen to date has been choreographed since Wilson took office and destroyed the original culture that sustained the nation we live in. The fire is burning all round us but like hydrogen it is barely perceptible until it burns. Organize your family groups and pray.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/02/the-big-21/#more-100305

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR