JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Boy, are you wrong, this just kicked in the front door to a dreamy orgasmic anti gun orgy!!! I can only hope several dems have heart attacks during the sinful orgy of destruction they have wrought on us all! Not an attack on the 2nd/ they just gutted the damn thing lock stock and barrel!!! This is just the beginnings, More to come as they define all this and start enforcing it! Just watch the panic buying now! Records are going to be smashed like you have never seen!

Boy, are you wrong, this just kicked in the front door to a dreamy orgasmic anti gun orgy!!! I can only hope several dems have heart attacks during the sinful orgy of destruction they have wrought on us all! Not an attack on the 2nd/ they just gutted the damn thing lock stock and barrel!!! This is just the beginnings, More to come as they define all this and start enforcing it! Just watch the panic buying now! Records are going to be smashed like you have never seen!
Happens every time they do crap like this...more non gun people go buy one simply because they don't want to lose the right to have one. The populace is waking up..look at the Bundy fiasco..People that had no stake in the fight showed up because they saw how wrong it was.

All we can do is vote ...and pray

Neither Oregon or Washington are so called "battleground" states where there is a chance the election could go either way. Anyone who votes for Trump in either state will have no say at all in the tally for the upcoming election. All of the electoral votes for a state go to the winner of that state.

Because of the electoral college system, there are always just a small minority of states where Presidential campaigns actually visit.

Heretic
All it takes is another stroke of the pen!?!?!?
Sheldon

Maybe. It depends on the ITAR law (how many people here actually know what ITAR is?

How many people have worked for a corp. subject to ITAR (I have - a couple of times.)?

ITAR is about export (and to a limited degree import) of "arms" and just about any military defense technology (from computer software to trucks). IANAL and not an expert in ITAR, but that is my understanding of ITAR having been exposed to it while working for some defense contractors.

---

EOs are limited in what they can do.

The POTUS is an executive. The POTUS cannot change or make law - that is the job of the Congress (which is why voting for Congress critters is actually more important than your POTUS vote). The POTUS can only execute the law.

In short, the POTUS cannot make any EO that does not get its power from a law that the Congress has passed. Any EO is also subject to judicial review.

Heretic
You have a lot more faith in the system, and the emperor than I do . . . I sincerely hope you are right!?!?!?!? In the meantime I won't hold my breath!!!!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads