JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More concerned about being woke up at 3:00 AM by dudes all dressed in black combat gear...

That's what keeps me awake at night...

If the election goes the wrong way there's impeachment... Would that be something, his and hers impeachments?

Or revolution...

Lol...true.....I just thought I am so in trouble...I ordered a magwell for one of mine..it enhances performance...of reloading anyway...so I guess I'm an outlaw???
Sorry amigo, your most likely a felon now... As are most of us...

Think scopes, fitted barrel bushings or
Links, optical/red dot sights, laser sights... The list goes on and on and on...

Heck just polishing the action will be illegal now, cause it improves accuracy...

I just thought of this, Take any .308 Winchester bolt gun. Standard mil spec load is 150 gr ball, Right? suppose you "switch" to 168 gr soft point? You just increased it's performance! Think about this!!! So to help us avoid making this mistake, they regulate what ammo we can have, and how much of it we can have at one time! see where this is going? Cant install an optic, cant change ammo, cant have more then a certain amount of ammo, cant even install a sling! All add to performance! And you think it stops there? Every fire arm EVER MADE falls under these draconian laws! Even the lowely muzzle loading arms of the past, now illegal!

I just thought of this, Take any .308 Winchester bolt gun. Standard mil spec load is 150 gr ball, Right? suppose you "switch" to 168 gr soft point? You just increased it's performance! Think about this!!! So to help us avoid making this mistake, they regulate what ammo we can have, and how much of it we can have at one time! see where this is going? Cant install an optic, cant change ammo, cant have more then a certain amount of ammo, cant even install a sling! All add to performance! And you think it stops there? Every fire arm EVER MADE falls under these draconian laws! Even the lowely muzzle loading arms of the past, now illegal!
Enforcement would require door to door searches...how long will that last before a revolt

I thought you were going to bed!

Now I have something else to think about... More reloading supplies...

Wife is not going to be happy about another sizable purchase this month...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top