JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama is trying to make the MC radicals, it is a necessary step in his quest for full-blown revolution so that his Butt-Buddies can march in under the Blue Flag of the NWO (wearing blue turbans) The next 12 months will be frisky and a new President is not guaranteed when the goal is the physical destruction of America is the end game. Stay Frosty, keep alert and keep your head low the final inning is still quite a ways off

Here is a link to another news report from the Wall Street Journal about Obama's pending orders. Again, though, since Obama has been working on this in secret, no one knows the details of what is coming. All we know for sure is that Bloomberg's Everytown USA organization has been involved in the process.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Obama is feeling extremely frustrated that Congress continues to refuse to pass new gun controls, and that gun sales in America continue to rise steadily during his Administration.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-to-discuss-gun-control-options-with-attorney-general-1451646004

Let me start by saying, that if The King would stop threatening the Constitution, overreaching, put down that Damn Pen and Phone.... And of course stop the Syrian "immigrant" invasion...

Perhaps firearms sales wouldn't continue to reach for the sky...

Regarding Bloomberg and his ilk... We must hand them (demoncrats) a stunning and paradigm shifting defeat in November...

If you know someone who's pro Second Amendment and hasn't voted in the last one or two presidential elections, please encourage them to do so...

My wife is eligible this year and is committed to voting conservative...

Obama is trying to make the MC radicals, it is a necessary step in his quest for full-blown revolution so that his Butt-Buddies can march in under the Blue Flag of the NWO (wearing blue turbans) The next 12 months will be frisky and a new President is not guaranteed when the goal is the physical destruction of America is the end game. Stay Frosty, keep alert and keep your head low the final inning is still quite a ways off
Perhaps the correct response to Emperor Obumma is to give him his own personalized Revolution 2.0... Perhaps try him for treason right on the Capital steps...

Me thinks the tree of Liberty is a might bit parched after 240 years...

Edited to correct the "auto-correct" correction errors... Ugh!!!!

Perhaps the correct response to Emperor Obumma is to give him his own personalized Revolution 2.0... Perhaps try him for treason right on the Capital steps...

Me thinks the tree of Liberty is a might bit parched after 240 years...

Edited to correct the "auto-correct" correction errors... Ugh!!!!
I've noticed that he has completely changed the military for the worse.
His personal body guards are chosen for ideological purity not excellence in performance, there have been many kooks that have gotten past the guards on the inside of the WH with knives and just ran right over the female midgets who run the security detail, there have been 12 security breaches since 2008

The one thing I love about private industry is the ability to adapt and work through loopholes. Anything they throw at us will just mean we had to wait a couple weeks for new products that in many ways will be vastly better then anything we havehad up until now.

Some Common Core math that may be appropriate about now:

12506751_1041404782548305_704756807_n.jpg

12506751_1041404782548305_704756807_n.jpg

Well, it now looks like the official announcement will be tomorrow: Tuesday, at the White House.

The Town Hall on Thursday is no doubt a PR effort to explain and justify why Obama had to implement these orders.

See these news reports:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-gun-control-order-christina-taylor/78247310/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ive-action-gun-regulations-congress/78256602/

they are available here:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...tive-actions-reduce-gun-violence-and-make-our

You can eat an elephant if you do it one bite at a time...

That's what this is, is the slow, constant, erosion of our rights... Every condition the government places on acquiring or transferring firearms is a further infringement...

For a Constitutional Scholar, The Emperor just doesn't understand the plain English language of the Second Amendment... "Shall not be infringed"

Perhaps it should be interpreted by Ja Ja Binks, so he can better understand....

That doesn't really say much. Is point 1 advisory, which he can do, or binding, which he cannot do without legal challenge. Also don't see a technical change in how a "business" is defined.

I don't think there is much meat here and THAT is how I would attack it. IS THIS ALL YOU GOT?

Ok so they're out and they are guidance for ATF not regulation. That means there is just the same gray area there is today. First person prosecuted is going to have a lot of leeway in court. From the gun control side this is nothing.

Shows their weakness. This is just wanking on their part.

More people processing NICS requests. That doesn't suck.

The NFA trusts thing seems give and take. No CLEO requirement but everyone gets the background investigation.

Mental health funding doesn't seem bad.

Really if this is the worst he can do... This is face saving pablum. Nothing really.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It does seem to be pretty benign overall, but we need to be cautious in the little details. But it's interesting to me that all he is really doing, for the most part, is focusing on background checks - the same background checks that were passed by a number of recent mass shooters - seems even the BGC's failed to have any impact.

In addition to the new FBI staff for NICS processing, they are also funding another 200 ATF agents. That will increase the ability of the ATF to clamp down on more people. If anything, that may be a bigger concern in this 'action', depending on how they choose to interpret the new definitions of 'people in the business' of selling guns.

It would seem the states continue to be the ones that can really attack our rights. Since things seem to stall at the federal level for the most part (thankfully), look for Bloomberg, Allen and others to flood state after state with anti-gun money - buying off local politicians and forcing gun control down our throats one after another. The progressive anti-gun agenda is spreading like a plague across this country. We need more state-level pro-gun organizations with some serious financial backing and some serious teeth to sink into the traitors that trade our liberty for monetary gain.

As for me, I'm just glad that finally someone has done something to reduce gun violence. It warms my heart to know that the criminals, thugs and gang-bangers, such as those from Obama's home town of Chicago, will finally have the BGC loopholes removed, and only the good, law-abiding gang-bangers will be able to get guns. o_O

By the way, it should be noted that the following have made public promises regarding this 'action' as follows:

* Trump - strike it down
* Cruz - strike it down
* Rubio - strike it down

* Clinton - let it stand

A vote for Hillary, under any circumstances, is a vote for more gun control.

Last Edited:
For a Constitutional Scholar, The Emperor just doesn't understand the plain English language of the Second Amendment... "Shall not be infringed"

Perhaps it should be interpreted by Ja Ja Binks, so he can better understand....

I think you misunderstand the intent or underestimate it.

I believe the POTUS and others clearly understand the 2nd Amendment, but just do not care about it or the Constitution.

Indeed, if our so called leaders really cared about any of the Bill of Rights, this could would be in a quite different place.

I've noticed that he has completely changed the military for the worse.
His personal body guards are chosen for ideological purity not excellence in performance, there have been many kooks that have gotten past the guards on the inside of the WH with knives and just ran right over the female midgets who run the security detail, there have been 12 security breaches since 2008

Are you saying that the 12 security breaches come from the same ideological purity? Thought so or at least the same performance excellence :cool:

Watching this guy speak is an excellent way to practice keeping my composure when discussing topics I'm passionate about, something I admittedly struggle with.

Breathe....

Best thought out and presented conference in his presidency.
And no I do not agree with what he said, but he thought this out well very well. Scary kinda well
to the point I am sure right now many are even questioning their stance on BGC and rights.
He mastered the bait and switch so well I admit I was impressed and pissed all in the same.

The reality is, none of his proposed BS would stop 1 gang shooting, would have stopped any of the mass shootings. And sure as hell would not stop the daily killings in Chicago.
I can tell you Washington State and Oregon he gave the Antis a rally cry and this is not the time to sleep.

I am praying that OFF and the NRA just don't recap this crap and make a move like we have not seen. To fail now may make it impossible to recover from with the process he is doing it would make a repeal impossible.

Ok taking some antacid thanks allot, OBywan.

DH

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany