JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A weak POS cry on TV, Putin had a good laugh as I did.

facebook_1452214846176.jpg

facebook_1452214846176.jpg

Wow, just watched a couple minute's worth of the CNN "Town Hall Meeting" and they have the panels stocked three-to-one of gun-banners vs. 2A people.
One of the banners said with a straight face, "nobody wants to take your guns".

It reminded me of when a radio station I worked for was bought by a large broadcasting outfit. They took all the air staff and sales people out to dinner and tried to sell us 401(K) packages investing in their company. "Nothing's going to change" they told us.

Within a year, every one of us was gone.

Wow, just watched a couple minute's worth of the CNN "Town Hall Meeting" and they have the panels stocked three-to-one of gun-banners vs. 2A people.
One of the banners said with a straight face, "nobody wants to take your guns".

It reminded me of when a radio station I worked for was bought by a large broadcasting outfit. They took all the air staff and sales people out to dinner and tried to sell us 401(K) packages investing in their company. "Nothing's going to change" they told us.

Within a year, every one of us was gone.
town hall was invite only. Just a faked show
http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/01...udents-opposition-voices/#G6mHlMeKe9PgEwAV.01

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top