JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a link below to a report from the left wing publication POLITICO. They are claiming that Obama will be implementing gun control measures advocated by the Everytown USA anti-gun group that is funded by Bloomberg.

So even Obama seems to be in Bloomberg's pocket. Apparently Everytown USA has been advocating that anyone that sells 25 or more guns in a year should be considered to be a dealer, and thus required to get a FFL. There is even a report that he may try to expand the domestic violence ban on gun purchases and possession in some way. Apparently liberal actress Lena Dunham has been lobbying for that, according to POLITICO.

Dunham is said to really hate guns. She is very well known for not being ashamed of her body.

lena-dunham-bikini.jpg

Here is a link to this news report:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/obama-guns-gun-control-217234

lena-dunham-bikini.jpg

Last Edited:
Isn't that the same nasty skank who bragged about molesting her sister in her book?
Pretty sure her opinion means nothing to me.

Here is a link to another news report from the Wall Street Journal about Obama's pending orders. Again, though, since Obama has been working on this in secret, no one knows the details of what is coming. All we know for sure is that Bloomberg's Everytown USA organization has been involved in the process.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Obama is feeling extremely frustrated that Congress continues to refuse to pass new gun controls, and that gun sales in America continue to rise steadily during his Administration.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-to-discuss-gun-control-options-with-attorney-general-1451646004

Isn't that the same nasty skank who bragged about molesting her sister in her book?
Pretty sure her opinion means nothing to me.

Yes, apparently she is a lesbian, and wrote about engaging in sexual activities with her young sister.

She also got into hot water over falsely accusing a conservative Republican student at Oberlin college of raping her. This allowed her to become a "rape survivor". She used the story to gain sympathy while acting as an anti-rape spokesperson.

Breitbart posted an in-depth investigation into her allegations a year ago:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ican-rapist-story-falls-apart-under-scrutiny/

Since she speaks out frequently against rape and gun violence, and is a solid supporter of Hillary Clinton, many liberals love her.

Last Edited:
I voted for Obama the first time around for a few reasons. I thought fresh blood would be a good thing, and Palin is dumber than a bag of hammers. Sadly, I was wrong, and last time I didn't vote for him. It's unfortunate that the only candidates the Republicans can come up with are bubblegumming lunatics.

I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for McCain either, or Romney later. I voted Libertarian. Call me stupid, but I vote for the person I actually want in office instead of the lesser of two evils - the latter is still voting for evil.

As mentioned, the GOP is getting worse and worse - first Bush Jr. (who did more harm than Obama ever will) and then Palin, and then Trump. Really? Is this the best you can do GOP? :rolleyes:

I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for McCain either, or Romney later. I voted Libertarian. Call me stupid, but I vote for the person I actually want in office instead of the lesser of two evils - the latter is still voting for evil.

As mentioned, the GOP is getting worse and worse - first Bush Jr. (who did more harm than Obama ever will) and then Palin, and then Trump. Really? Is this the best you can do GOP? :rolleyes:

Trump is not a Republican. He has changed his voter party affiliation 5 times in the past 24 years.

His Dad, Fred Trump, actually made all of his millions building FHA financed housing during the depression and after WWII. So he made his fortune because of the Federal government and US taxpayers. At least it was done for the benefit of average, working class people. But the notion that the Trump family is anti big government is a totally false one. They got rich off big government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-donald-trump-abandoned-for-luxury-building/

The only thing that Donald Trump is, is a narcissistic egomaniac.

donald-trump-hair2.png

donald-trump-hair2.png

You know, I think that the proposed M855 ammo ban may be on the list of Obama's Executive Orders coming this next week.

I really don't see anything that could stop him from implementing this. All he has to do is rule that M855 ammo has no sporting purpose.

The problem with law abiding gun owners is we are law abiding, so they count on us obeying the law. If every American stopped paying taxes what could the IRS do, or what Would the IRS do?

I don't think Obie's exec action will be enforceable and he will likely lose in court. But Then my glass has always been half full, except for beer, with beer it's always been half or even more empty.:mad:

Brutus Out

Oregon gets the benefit of my votes for one more year then I'm off to Idaho. Sorry, I know when I'm beat. Going to friendlier pastures.

You know, I think that the proposed M855 ammo ban may be on the list of Obama's Executive Orders coming this next week.

I really don't see anything that could stop him from implementing this. All he has to do is rule that M855 ammo has no sporting purpose.

Maybe.

IMO any "bans" on FMJ ammo is counter-productive to their purpose as it just makes people buy expanding ammo, which is a lot more lethal in most cases.

Here is a link below to a report from the left wing publication POLITICO. They are claiming that Obama will be implementing gun control measures advocated by the Everytown USA anti-gun group that is funded by Bloomberg.

So even Obama seems to be in Bloomberg's pocket. Apparently Everytown USA has been advocating that anyone that sells 25 or more guns in a year should be considered to be a dealer, and thus required to get a FFL. There is even a report that he may try to expand the domestic violence ban on gun purchases and possession in some way. Apparently liberal actress Lena Dunham has been lobbying for that, according to POLITICO.

Dunham is said to really hate guns. She is very well known for not being ashamed of her body.

image.jpeg

Here is a link to this news report:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/obama-guns-gun-control-217234

I always WONDERED who actually played the large white whale in Moby Dick... NOW I know!!

:rolleyes:

image.jpeg

I always WONDERED who actually played the large white whale in Moby Dick... NOW I know!!

:rolleyes:

The 1956 Moby Dick staring the incomparable Gregory Peck is one of my favorite all times movies. Fantastic work by the director John Huston too, who critics praised for his work on the film. And many people do not know that the famous sci-fi author Ray Bradbury wrote the movie's script.

It has twice been remade as a TV mini-series. First time was in 1998, with Star Trek's Patrick Stewart as Ahab, and Gregory Peck making a cameo as the preacher at the beginning of the story. It was again redone for TV in 2011, with William Hurt as Ahab. Both TV Mini series productions were disappointing in my view, and do not at all live up to the original, despite their more advanced special effects.

There is only one Captain Ahab in my opinion: Gregory Peck:

ahab.jpg

ahab.jpg

Who else is sick of Herr Obama, the Emperor-King Tyrant pulling off vicious stunts via faux-autocratic power and then all of us sitting like "oh, well, guess we'll wait for courts?" NO. NO. NO.

"Yeah, the government raped us, but the same government will save us!"

Is President Obama using gun control to distract from foreign policy failure?

The head of a conservative organization in Washington, D.C. yesterday asserted on Fox News that the current debate over gun control is nothing more than a distraction to take the public's eye off of the Obama administration's foreign policy failures.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads