JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We all need to work on getting the vote to the one that will reverse this attack on the 2nd Amendment, it is plain to see that all sales will go into a registry for future action. We can not fail in the 2016 vote!

We all need to work on getting the vote to the one that will reverse this attack on the 2nd Amendment, it is plain to see that all sales will go into a registry for future action. We can not fail in the 2016 vote!
Yep pretty funny yet again how the Prez leaves out the fact now the Gov will have full access to every transaction and details in a way never seen before.

Obama said, and I quote: "And from every family, who never imagined that their loved one would be taken, from our lives by a bullet from a gun"

This just pisses me off. So bad. I think he missed the last few words... How about "by a bullet, from a gun, from a criminal".

OMG, you got to be kidding me!!!
Obama sheds tears as he unveils gun plan.
Are you kidding me!!!!!
All this unconstitutional overreach and they say they are respecting gun rights???:mad::mad::mad:

Obama: gun plan is not some "slippery slope"..... Are you kidding me??????
CNN is going back on my ignore list!!!!!!

Notice all this fake emotion is with his middle finger. Sticking it to America one more time this POS is proud to be the destroyer in chief of Liberty

They're not coming to get your guns... they're just going to make it so you can't buy, give or gift them. When you die, they are destroyed. In a generation, no more guns.

Reverse a infringement on the 2nd amendment? When has congress ever done this before? Congress writes laws and pays the bills... and used to send us to war via the war department but that's another gripe.... there won't be a reversal of any gun laws by congress.. Government, both R and D, do not like it's citizens having TRTKABA regardless of what you hear them say. Just look at what they do to show you their real intent.

Think supreme judicial? All they have to do is refuse to take a case so in effect perpetuating the erosion and ultimate demise of the 2nd.

;)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The one thing I love about private industry is the ability to adapt and work through loopholes.

"Trade and commerce, if they were not made of India rubber, would never manage to bounce over the obstacles which legislators are continually putting in their way; and, if one were to judge these men wholly by the effects of their actions, and not partly by their intentions, they would deserve to be classed and punished with those mischievous persons who put obstructions on the railroads."
-- Henry David Thoreau

When you die, they are destroyed. In a generation, no more guns.

Yeah, right. Guys, somebody thinks the federal government can accomplish something. :)

HEY . . . Come to the realization that they are all politicians and they are not there to help you!

The republicans could care less about taking away your rights. . . . AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DOING IT!?!?!?!?

ALL politicians have the same mantra, "Power FROM the people!!!!!"

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class