JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure of mass destruction but I bet this clown would have no issues calling in UN troops to take on the fight
At times I feel really sad for my grandparents and parents that entire generation the gave so much for us to have it PISSED AWAY by those that have gave nothing :(

Send em my way, I have those blue helmets dialed in!!!;)

They may try to make an example of isolated gun owners to attempt to coerce others to comply.
I'm sure this will be a big part. Parent takes kid to doctor
Any guns in the house?
Yeah we went out shooting this weekend ,it was a blast!!
Oh no,that poor kid lives with a gun "NUT" and so on.I'm sure they will use it as a list to watch. You do something wrong and they will need to confiscate you weapons,especially those ASSault weapons.
But again,it will be by attrition,I don't believe it will be on a large scale at first

Any guns in the house?
Oh no,that poor kid lives with a gun "NUT" and so on.I'm sure they will use it as a list to watch. You do something wrong and they will need to confiscate you weapons,especially those ASSault weapons.
But again,it will be by attrition,I don't believe it will be on a large scale at first
No - they don't have enough power (people or political) to go after everybody - but they don't have to. Just make some examples out of a few to make others fall in line. How well that would work is debatable - but I would prefer to not be in that situation.

Any guns in the house?
When faced with the question, "are there any guns in the home?", my response is "what does that havento do with Bobby's sinus infection?"

Then I continue, "no, no firearms in the house, my family doesn't hunt, and why in the world would you ask such a question...

As long as the kids react the same way when you aren't there.
LOOK Bobby got a ride home is a big black SUV!
5 of them!:eek:
I think we will see the writing on the wall when it's time to have a 'boating accident". They will try to be subtle but so far they haven't been good at that.

When faced with the question, "are there any guns in the home?", my response is "what does that havento do with Bobby's sinus infection?"

Then I continue, "no, no firearms in the house, my family doesn't hunt, and why in the world would you ask such a question...

And then they respond with double-speak like.. because we participate in the NIH (who has already stated that guns are a "national health problem") information program....blah blah, blah...

Best tac is to always go in the exam room with little Bobby..whether they like it or not. I've even seen them try to sneak this one during the "does your spouse beat you up" question where they order the spouse out of the room just before. :mad:
Medical professionals are quickly becoming the invisible finger of the gubmint..especially post obummer care. And yes...I am referring to the finger they use before they tell you to cough !

Last Edited:
"The president said in his weekly radio address that his New Year's resolution is "to move forward on our unfinished business as much as I can." He asked citizens to help him fight an "epidemic of gun violence" and a "gun lobby [that] is loud and well organized."

Here's what the president could do, as my colleague Adrienne LaFrance
reported in December:

Federal regulations already require professional gun dealers to be licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. But the law doesn't clearly define what it means to be in the business of selling guns. Some sellers use the ambiguity of the current law to advertise the fact that they don't require background checks, which makes it easy for people to purchase weapons without any scrutiny. Officials have identified, and in some cases convicted, individuals selling tens of thousands of dollars worth of guns per year without a license because they don't consider themselves to be in the gun-selling business. …

Obama could use executive power to clarify the existing law—perhaps by adding a set number of guns sold, or the amount of money that a person can pull in from gun sales—and determine what constitutes being in the firearms business. Doing so would require more sellers to be licensed"

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/obama-gun-executive-action/422394/

So this person seems to think that clarification of existing law to a set number of firearms or a set dollar amount per year is the most likely impending EO. I wonder how that would stand up in a court challenge if you suddenly have to be a dealer to sell a rare, valuable collectors piece. It seems to me illegal that just because you buy 5 guns and decide a week later you don't like 4 of them, the king can deem you a gun dealer.:s0092:

I've seen this my son hurt is finger in school , no school nurse on site I pick him up after school see a swollen finger take him to his DR with me in the room the DR starts with did this
Happen at home did your parents hurt you I could not believe my ears Evan with him
Explaining how it happened and this is his DR we know and been using for years.
They are not you friend anything you say will be noted and used against you

Dear Zero, just do it already...

FB_IMG_1445107626626.jpg

FB_IMG_1445107626626.jpg

Yep, it is coming in just a few days next week too. Insiders are reporting that the package includes at least 6 new gun control orders in it. Maybe even more.

The Washington Post just posted a lengthy story about Obama's impending plans on their website two hours ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ma-to-impose-new-gun-control-curbs-next-week/

Apparently Obama is going to classify people who sell many guns as being gun dealers, and require that they obtain a Federal Firearms License. A FFL will also apparently be required in order to have a table at a gun show.

Obama has been doing all of this planning with absolutely secrecy. He has only consulted with gun control advocates, and his legal staff.

So the OBAMA SURPRIZE is coming folks!! Looks like he plans to hoodwink us!

1362245751.jpg

1362245751.jpg

Explaining how it happened and this is his DR we know and been using for years.
They are not you friend anything you say will be noted and used against you

Absolutely right....
Want a real shocker ? Request a copy of your personal medical files (which they are required to release, at least at this point ) including all notes taken. You will be amazed at the things they put in to your file, including personal conversations and small talk that you would never think is of a medical nature. All this preserved and ready to be used against you in the future, should you find yourself at odds with your provider or some Govt. agency by official release of information. Unfortunately, there is no Miranda warning requirement in the new order of socialized medicine.

It could actually be a good thing to have clarification (remove the ambiguity that the BATFE abuses so frequently) on the hard number of guns per year makes you into a dealer - IF that number is reasonable (50+). However, I trust Obama about as far as I can throw him, which is not very far so I wouldn't put it past him to make the number something like 5. You can bet the discussion with Loretta Lynch went something like this: "What is the absolute minimum number of guns sold per year that we can get away with?"

This is what is posted on facebook in my gun groups. PSA! We all know (hopefully), that Obama is planning using executive orders to restrict gun rights in the next few days. Many people are asking to donate to the NRA to help combat and raise awareness. Here is an excellent way to do that and rub it in the nose of the king of gun control, Michael Bloomberg. Below is a link to a gift membership to the NRA, a 1 year membership is $35. Recently Bloomberg's home address was leaked

(Michael Bloomberg
17 East 79th Street
New York, NY 10075)
With these two things we can donate to the NRA and enroll Bloomberg an exponential amount of times in the NRA and he will receive a nice NRA membership card for every person that purchases a gift membership for him. Lets flood his mailbox with NRA memberships! ‪#‎enrollbloomberg‬

LINK TO GIFT MEMBERSHIP : https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/gift.asp

SPREAD THE WORD!

0401-ABLOOMBERG-bloomberg-PAC-GUNS_zpswiuhnfhd.jpg

As Obama preps for move on guns, did he fib to justify action?

As the Seattle Times is reporting Saturday, President Barack Obama is preparing to meet with Attorney General Loretta Lynch Monday about moves he can make on gun control, asserting in yesterday's weekly address, "The gun lobby is loud and well organized in its defense of effortlessly available guns for anyone."

<broken link removed>

NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO ASK...Who here voted for this guy? Be honest (or is that too much to ask from the Obama voters?)

It could actually be a good thing to have clarification (remove the ambiguity that the BATFE abuses so frequently) on the hard number of guns per year makes you into a dealer - IF that number is reasonable (50+). However, I trust Obama about as far as I can throw him, which is not very far so I wouldn't put it past him to make the number something like 5. You can bet the discussion with Loretta Lynch went something like this: "What is the absolute minimum number of guns sold per year that we can get away with?"

Part of it currently is intent. If you buy even just a single firearm with the intent to turn around and sell it immediately, without using it, especially if you do it for profit, then you are legally in the business of buying and selling firearms and should legally have an FFL.

That said, the ATF would probably not notice it if you do it occasionally, although with the BGCs in place in OR and WA, they could notice it much easier because now it is on record. Do this repeatedly, and probably some flags would get thrown up when some algorithm in the system notices that you have a regular turnover in the firearms you are buying and selling.

Personally, I doubt it would flag me as I mostly buy guns, and those I occasionally sell I have held onto for a number of years.

There are people who buy and sell guns privately (without an FFL) as a business - I've seen them at gun shows (they show up at every show, and they have different guns on their table, and they buy and sell, and they turnover the guns they buy/trade for). They pick them up, trade for them, etc., more as a hobby than as a business, but they do it in such a way that the ATF would interpret it as a business; they don't intend to keep them or shoot them - they intend to turn around and sell them, preferably for a profit. They passed under the radar until the BGC laws.

I have no objection to that - my personal philosophy is that unless you intentionally sell to a criminal or known unstable person, you should be able to buy sell arms as you see fit, without regulation.

But the law is the law, and if you break it you shouldn't be surprised if you eventually get caught and have some kind of penalty for breaking the law - even though the law sometimes sucks.

This is what is posted on facebook in my gun groups. PSA! We all know (hopefully), that Obama is planning using executive orders to restrict gun rights in the next few days. Many people are asking to donate to the NRA to help combat and raise awareness. Here is an excellent way to do that and rub it in the nose of the king of gun control, Michael Bloomberg. Below is a link to a gift membership to the NRA, a 1 year membership is $35. Recently Bloomberg's home address was leaked

(Michael Bloomberg
17 East 79th Street
New York, NY 10075)
With these two things we can donate to the NRA and enroll Bloomberg an exponential amount of times in the NRA and he will receive a nice NRA membership card for every person that purchases a gift membership for him. Lets flood his mailbox with NRA memberships! ‪#‎enrollbloomberg‬

LINK TO GIFT MEMBERSHIP : https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/gift.asp

SPREAD THE WORD!
who presented this plan......is this an nra idea?

Brutus, The real question - Is our government prepared to use weapons of mass destruction against their own people?

And if they are what makes our leadership any different than those that we topples in Iraq or Libya?

LOL, that brought to mind a vision of the Iraqi army, showing up in Washington with the intent of toppling our government and helping us to have a free nation again. ;-)

After reading through this threads, and a few others, I'm having a real hard time with some of the statements I'm seeing. Those that seek to limit our rights aren't idiots. Some are confused or misguided...maybe, but most have an agenda that has nothing to do with gun violence. This is about power and control -- plain and simple. They're beating us with their strategy of eating this elephant one bite at a time, and it's working. They've divided gun owners into subsets (just like they divide Americans into races/religions/classes) for the soul purpose of inciting infighting to the point of distraction. They've gone after select states one at a time. It's a constant chipping away until it's too late. I'm seeing guys debate about what volume might constitute dealer status or whether being robbed during a FTF sale is the seller's fault because he wasn't going through an FFL.
Guess what? This is all trivial BS that is distracting us from the main fact that we're losing our rights to this ruling class of career politicians whose only interest is maintaining control over their subjects.
We don't have a gun problem in America. We have a regulation/control problem. Guns are tools. You older guys probably remember being able to buy them at the local hardware store. It wasn't that long ago that we could freely buy and sell. That's gone too. Now there is a laundry list of impending restrictions -- and they are coming. And what can we really do about it? Our Supreme Overlord has a phone and a pen. They won't need to abolish the 2nd if they can regulate/tax/restrict gun ownership beyond the scope of all but the privileged few.
So, what can we really do at this point? When will we all agree that enough is enough? What will we do then? The groundwork is already in place and the deck is stacked against us. Speak out against the government? You're labeled an "extremist". Have a 10/22 and a brick? You're "stockpiling hundreds of rounds for your automatic assault weapon". Like to go out in the woods and shoot with your buddies? That's militia training. Tell your doctor you've been feeling down? You're clinically depressed and a danger to yourself and others.

Do I sound frustrated?

Let me say this about that, I know what criminal activity is, I'm a fu@king adult. Therefore being able to distinguish between right and wrong, ethical and unethical, legal and illegal I will be making my personal decisions as to how I will deal with these unconstitutional and illegal EO's. I'm very capable of operating within the parameters of the legal system as I've done for a very long time, however if push comes to shove, all bets are off. I've stated this before here and I'll say it again. There are 350,000,000 million firearms in this country, how'd prohibition work out for you'all, you should read your fu%king history books Ohole believers. Welcome to my little world.

The latest word is that Obama's orders will follow recommendations made by Bloomberg's Everytown USA anti-gun group. And they apparently define anyone that sells 25 or more guns in a year as being a dealer, thus requiring a FFL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top