JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it, but cant find the search box to look for old threads or subjects.
@Joe Link I had to switch back to the old version so I could use the search tool today.
Selection_001_20161120_20:30:57.jpg

Mark Forum Read

Also marks Sub-Forums read. That is not a good feature, if you ask me.
Handgun Discussion - has threads
as do the sub-forums

All get marked read if you choose that while Handgun Discussion is the active forum.

I did finally find ONE issue only, but it's a big one to me, When you first open the page and log in it will show alerts, there seams to be a bit of 'Overlap" between the Alerts button and your profile Icon button. I click on the alert button and my profile activity comes up. I then have to re click on the alerts to get them to open, but it has lost the yellow highlights so I have to count down to the first "New" post! Other then that I have not found any thing I do not like and better, the tools are easier to use and the navigation is faster and easier to cycle through! One other thing I could do with out, is the "Add To Multiple Quote" feature, It's fine if people wish to keep it, but if so, can you space it a bit further away from the other tabs? Overall I really like the new Rev. and I like the look and ease it has! Thanks for working hard to get this in front of us, I do like it a lot better!

I switched back to the old version today as well because I could not find the link (usually located under the thunderbolt) that takes me to "my started threads" or "My classified ads".

Just small stuff like that still missing from the new version. The new version seems okay but not mind blowing or anything like that. It just means I will have to re-learn all the tools and features again.

Seems to be different things from the same look. An Action appears the same as a list of stuff
( I know, you can stretch it to be the unsaid 'display a list of watched forums' etc )

Could we have a Button for Actions? Something to make it look different? Like the Post New Thread button.

(same for Watch Thread & Watch Forum, but that would have made my example image too large so I left it off)

Also the actions are a considerable distance apart.

upload_2016-11-22_8-59-52.png

I switched back to the old version today as well because I could not find the link (usually located under the thunderbolt) that takes me to "my started threads" or "My classified ads".

Just small stuff like that still missing from the new version. The new version seems okay but not mind blowing or anything like that. It just means I will have to re-learn all the tools and features again.

THIS ^^^^^. Just too lazy to post because, well, it's like the election, things will or won't change and there's not much little old me could do about it anyway. :)

Mikej I don't think a personal attack on this forum is called for please delete it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't mean they should express it rudely.
Thanks, Gabby

Mikej I don't think a personal attack on this forum is called for please delete it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't mean they should express it rudely.
Thanks, Gabby

"Personal Attack"? "Rude"? Things change all the time that I have no say over. It's just the way it is.

Thanks for all of the feedback guys! I'll be resuming work and addressing these soon after the holiday. Keep em coming! :)

Thanks, Gabby
Bill, I've read an awful lot of posts from Mike and I really don't think he was trying to attack the forum. He was probably just trying to be funny (which he usually is).

I hope that didn't sound like an attack. ;) Or sarcasm. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads