JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our migration to the new feedback system is complete and this option has been removed (as feedback would be hidden with this option enabled).

Though only a handful of members were using this option, I'm posting this as I'm sure we'll have questions :)

So feedback ratings will be hidden if a member chooses?
Is there a post count or membership level that allows this, it would make me nervous to do business with a new member that hides their feedback.. mostly because I've been scammed on other forums before.. I felt like the feedback score helps when it comes to vetting folks who do good business and those that do not.

Or is this simply for the beta classifieds?

This is simply for the beta classifieds. Because the feedback system is integrated with the new classifieds system, if a member chose to disable (aka hide) the new classifieds system beta they would not be able to view the feedback of other members. Members do not (and will not) have the option of hiding their feedback from others.

This is simply for the beta classifieds. Because the feedback system is integrated with the new classifieds system, if a member chose to disable the new classifieds system beta they would not be able to view the feedback of other members. Members do not (and will not) have the option of hiding their feedback from others.
Oh ok, copy that. Happy to hear about the feedback.
Admittedly, I'm still unsure how to navigate that beta classified system. I'm so used to the old classifieds.

if a member chose to disable (aka hide) the new classifieds system beta they would not be able to view the feedback of other members.
I fail to see how that would have been a desirable feature in the first place. Presumably an artifact of the software and not something intentional at NWF.

I fail to see how that would have been a desirable feature in the first place. Presumably an artifact of the software and not something intentional at NWF.
Because the new classifieds system is tightly integrated with the rest of the site, it adds/duplicates quite a few different elements around the site (e.g. New Classifieds on the Overview page).

I figured it was worth the effort to add the option for those who didn't want to see the mess during the beta period :)

So feedback ratings will be hidden if a member chooses?
Is there a post count or membership level that allows this, it would make me nervous to do business with a new member that hides their feedback.. mostly because I've been scammed on other forums before.. I felt like the feedback score helps when it comes to vetting folks who do good business and those that do not.

Same

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads