JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wondered about "Wichaka" too. Your talk of 1911s had me thinking about contacting you about an issue I was having about six years ago with my Kimber. Always enjoyed and learned from your writing.

I dove into firearms in probably 2009 with the purchase of a Kel Tek PF9 for Wifey. After it messed up/sent it back/$$$/getting it sold...A member of ifish turned me onto the NWFA. Wow, what a great ride it has been, and is. I joined 9/11/11. I set myself up in reloading from the classifieds. Purchased firearms. Sold things. Met good people. Had a LOT of laughs over these years. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have the group here for entertainment and learning.

Things are still great here. The place has changed, but I think that is to be expected, it's not better, or worse. Hell I'VE changed! This place, and the members, have taught me how to be a better forum member, by example.

I can see right through the BS @Mikej, you just come here for my fishing tips & excursion posts.... you've been found out Bro.:p:p:p

Oh ok, you still go by that on other forums if I recall, nice to see you didn't realize you were still around didnt see that horse head LOL

I signed in under my other personality, just to present the famed horse head.

This is what happens when you put peanut butter high on the gums under their upper lip. Stand back and watch the laughing horse begin!

December 2, 2008 here. When did the forum officially "start"?? IIRC there is a way to determine your
member number?

Click on your name, then view profile. In your web browser the number after your name is your member number. You are 562 BTW. :)

And July 28, 2008 FYI.

Dang..... I'm member number 140... I could have sworn it seemed like there were a LOT more people on the boards back then.

You're number 745 dude.

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 1.05.28 PM.png

Most folks that have a lower number have either moved on or been banned!

That's why my post count is low for as long as I have been here. I try to bite my proverbial tongue to avoid the ban hammer. If I had a nickel for every time I have typed up a post and then deleted it before posting...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top