JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sting: Shooting an unlicensed SBR on his own property.

This is what our taxpayer $'s are spent on? WTHF!?

The CHS in this case was more of a criminal that this poor kid. Let her off so they can prosecute someone of a lesser victimless crime over a nonsensical law that shouldn't even exist in the first place?

Truly disgusting abuse of power.

I think it's a stupid law too but either deal with the brace or pony up the $200 for the stamp.

BS way to go after the guy for something so dumb.

I think it's a stupid law too but either deal with the brace or pony up the $200 for the stamp.
I don't disagree, but the time and money spent on a covert operation to put a poor kid behind bars for the next 2 years of his life and taint his future forever as a felon... while rewarding an illegal immigrant in the process... that's a little much over a flippin $200 tax stamp.

FBI agents are such sleazy D-bags. Guy invited that dude to shoot.. then gets busted..
All that time and effort with an agent over a little stock being placed on a pistol.
Sweet Jesus.
Yet Eric Holder forced FFL's to sell to prohibited individuals to "track guns" and it wound up getting a border agent killed.. and there was ZERO investigation.. and people wonder why informed citizens do not have faith in their government.

I didn't even read the story. Don't need to. Got enough info to confidently say...What the hell else would we expect from a democrat led federal agency? Look anywhere the dems are in control. It's all operated the same way. Nonsensical.

I didn't even read the story. Don't need to. Got enough info to confidently say...What the hell else would we expect from a democrat led federal agency? Look anywhere the dems are in control. It's all operated the same way. Nonsensical.
Yep, no other comment required by me! :s0155:

this would have magically not happened if there was a republican majority/in the oval office? lol whatever dude.

this would have magically not happened if there was a republican majority/in the oval office? lol whatever dude.
I don't think it is party related as much as current administration agenda. I am pretty sure agencies were directed to look for exactly this type of situation. Remember back in February there was a PSA sent out for Valentine's day telling angry ex partners to turn in their former lovers?

I don't think it is party related as much as current administration agenda. I am pretty sure agencies were directed to look for exactly this type of situation. Remember back in February there was a PSA sent out for Valentine's day telling angry ex partners to turn in their former lovers?
Did you hear something? :s0020: Like, gas escaping? And wind?

I'm calling it as I see it, with my own eyes. Living in a formerly, cool to the nth degree, city. Which is a toilet now. No middle ground any more, FULL democrat control, sparky.

The informant, or CHS, wasn't paid for setting up Mejia. Instead, they were cooperating with the FBI to avoid prosecution by ICE.
Ah, yes, because having a stock on your "pistol," on your own g-damn property is a worse crime than being in the country illegally... Once again illegals are shown to have more rights than actual citizens.

I dunno, seems he was "randomly" targeted due to the situation of the snitch based off the story. Like the FBI wasn't looking but putting this guy away was better than deporting the snitch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top