JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes it is, and its a "stupid law". Its also stupid to make something NFA and not paper it. Even more stupid to do so and invite others over to see it and shoot it. Its play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Show me where in the 2nd amendment it says any of these infringements are ok. None of this BS is constitutional.

Show me where in the 2nd amendment it says any of these infringements are ok. None of this BS is constitutional.
all you have to do is look at scotus decisions on these laws.

scotus speaks for the constitution. by constitutional decree. whatever they decide it says, it says.

its an awkward and sometimes uncomfortable concept to grasp but that IS the law of the land. if scotus decided that the 2nd amendment didnt actually protect the right to keep and bear- regardless of the letter of the amendment- then thats what the 2nd amendment says.

all you have to do is look at scotus decisions on these laws.

scotus speaks for the constitution. by constitutional decree. whatever they decide it says, it says.

its an awkward and sometimes uncomfortable concept to grasp but that IS the law of the land. if scotus decided that the 2nd amendment didnt actually protect the right to keep and bear- regardless of the letter of the amendment- then thats what the 2nd amendment says.
SCOTUS also said "screw civil rights, people can be property"... too bad Roger Taney didn't live to see the Fourteenth Amendment rammed up his Court's azz.

There IS a process for overruling SCOTUS, or adding powers not previously in the Constitution... it's called Amendment, and after their experience with Volstead the Lefties decided "playing by the rules is too much work."

SCOTUS also said "screw civil rights, people can be property"... too bad Roger Taney didn't live to see the Fourteenth Amendment rammed up his Court's azz.

There IS a process for overruling SCOTUS, or adding powers not previously in the Constitution... it's called Amendment, and after their experience with Volstead the Lefties decided "playing by the rules is too much work."
sure.. and id love to see an amendment that clarifies and firms up the 2nd. several amendments, actually. but it takes a LOT to get an amendment amended.. and in this modern world, id be goddamn scared of what the 2nd would be amended to.

My point is, even SCOTUS has its checks and balances WHEN the system is allowed to work as intended by people not intent on subverting it like the Wilsonian Donkfascists.
nobody is subverting anything. everyone is working and manipulating the law within the bounds of what they can get away with, on both/all sides. thats politics.

if some of you guys on both/all sides could grasp that i think we'd all have way more productive conversations on the important issues. but part of the "manipulation" bit is convincing everyone that the opposition is cheating/subverting, vilifying the opposition to the point no one can be reasonable because the other side is evil and cheating. so "we" can cheat too.

and you both call the other mindless sheep. LOL.

nobody is subverting anything. everyone is working and manipulating the law within the bounds of what they can get away with, on both/all sides. thats politics.

if some of you guys on both/all sides could grasp that i think we'd all have way more productive conversations on the important issues. but part of the "manipulation" bit is convincing everyone that the opposition is cheating/subverting, vilifying the opposition to the point no one can be reasonable because the other side is evil and cheating. so "we" can cheat too.

One big thing you forgot. They work for us and government over reach is why we have the 2A? Compromise what your freedom?

nevergiveeweup.jpg

One big thing you forgot. They work for us and government over reach is why we have the 2A? Compromise what your freedom?
compromise in general in politics. what one side sees as a loss of freedom the other side sees as expansion of freedom. thats where compromise comes in.

compromise in general in politics. what one side sees as a loss of freedom the other side sees as expansion of freedom. thats where compromise comes in.
But one should not compromised the constitution..... it's how the country was founded and shall not be infringed? One side is stripping out right away and one is trying to preserve them.

I think the part that people have a hard time grasping and coming to terms with is that the Constitution's interpretation depends on who won an election and therefore appoints the judges.

I have no doubt that the liberal wing of the SCOTUS know full well that the founders intended the BOR as a limit on government power, not a granting of rights. The know this because they are all smart people who read their writing where they said plain as day what they meant.

Does them blatantly ignoring the intent by saying "the Constitution is a living breathing document that's able to be interpreted to fit whatever agenda we support" invalidate their ruling. The answer is no, but that's where the hang-up is with people.

But one should not compromised the constitution..... it's how the country was founded and shall not be infringed? One side is stripping out right away and one is trying to preserve them.
nope. both sides are serving their own interests and taking rights from us to profit the ruling class. period.

nope. both sides are serving their own interests and taking rights from us to profit the ruling class. period.
Nothing on the constitution should be up for debate ever and picking and choosing what to enforce and how to interpret it should never be a thought. ANY laws that come into question weather it steps on the constitution should be thrown away.

Nothing on the constitution should be up for debate ever and picking and choosing what to enforce and how to interpret it should never be a thought. ANY laws that come into question weather it steps on the constitution should be thrown away.
well dude im sorry to tell you thats a extremely simplistic and naive view of law. literally everything is literally always up for debate, thats why i we have courts and judges and lawyers.

well dude im sorry to tell you thats a extremely simplistic and naive view of law. literally everything is literally always up for debate, thats why i we have courts and judges and lawyers.
Oh I completely understand stand but the problem lies in one side pushing a agenda that straight tramples the constitution. Its not even a debate its do as your told. If they want to have a debate over it I can understand that. The double standard is what kills the debate anymore and the left have proven its not up for debate so what do you do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top