JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meanwhile, Hunter Biden blatantly lied on his 4473, and there is evidence proving this fact publicly available all over the internet...and yet for some reason the FBI doesnt seem to care at all.

It would be interesting to know how many criminals were caught with firearms, how many were prohibited possessors, whether the firearm was NFA and whether there was an illegal transaction to obtain that firearm in the last year. Seems I recall reading that many times the DA drops any firearms charges against criminals, charges them for a robbery or theft and just takes the gun away. I can't find any sources to back up my memory, but I know I read it somewhere so it has to be true.🙄 That said, a stiff fine and a tongue lashing from the judge probably would have straightened this kid out quick and done much more good for the overall society.
Violent criminals who use guns in the commission of other crimes get a slap on the wrist at most... meanwhile, non-violent citizens who use their gun in a way that breaks asanine regulations get federal jail.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden blatantly lied on his 4473, and there is evidence proving this fact publicly available all over the internet...and yet for some reason the FBI doesnt seem to care at all.
Well, first off you don't KNOW he lied, you just believed he did, and B: this just happened :s0139:

And before anyone gets on a rant about drug users, substitute the words "Sporting purposes" for the topic at hand

Can't argue that, but 2yrs in the pokey while violent and repeat offenders are continuously getting put onto the street? It seems an inappropriate use of prison space for someone with an otherwise clean record and simply one bad victimless choice. I realize that was the judges call, but still... it seems more about some kind of an agenda and external pressures to go that heavy handed than just the base merits of the case.

The FBI needed the jail time to justify the expenditure? Or maybe letting off an illegal doesn't "balance" if all the guy got was bench probation?
Yes sadly justice is FAR from blind any more. Look at the POTUS's son. 🤬
I do feel bad for the guy but, he knew full well what he was doing and did it anyway. Then he also showed what he was doing to other people. No doubt they wanted to make an example of him to make others fear playing this kind of game.

Choose your words carefully. It's plain to see the Feds are making it more difficult to understand and interpret the laws. It could happen to anyone. You may be a criminal (according to the FBI) and not even know it. Unless your perfect!
No this could not just happen to anyone. Unless the article is lying, which is possible. It claims he told the guy he invited over that he knew what he had was not legal. This, again if the story is written true, is not some poor slob who did not bother to read the law. If you chose to make an NFA item knowing you should not, you take the chance of being caught.

Well, first off you don't KNOW he lied, you just believed he did, and B: this just happened :s0139:

And before anyone gets on a rant about drug users, substitute the words "Sporting purposes" for the topic at hand

Maybe I misunderstood the drug question on the 4473... was I wrong to assume that a regular user of crack is prohibited from purchasing a firearm?

The Dayton shooting earlier this year was horrific and sad for the victims and their families. One friend of the shooter has found himself in legal jeopardy not for any involvement with the shooting, but for his willingness to assist the law enforcement investigation efforts.

In order to purchase a firearm from a federally licensed firearms dealer, one must complete ATF Form 4473, which asks, among other things, if you are addicted to, or a user of illegal drugs. Since at least October 2016, the form includes a warning that marijuana is still illegal under federal law regardless of whether states have legalized or decriminalized marijuana.

In helping law enforcement, Ethan Kollie allowed federal agents into his home and admitted to habitual use of marijuana and psychedelic mushrooms. Review of Kollie's Form 4473s revealed that Kollie had marked "No" in response to the illegal drug question. Thus, upon finding firearms and illegal drugs in Kollie's home, the federal government had an open and shut case for (1) lying on ATF Form 4473 (18 USC § 924; and (2) being a user of unlawful drugs in possession of a firearm (18 USC § 922(g) & (n).

Anyway, I do KNOW he lied (its on tape FFS), and it happened back in 2018.

Also, the FBI was given Hunters laptop in 2019 so they have had evidence that Hunter broke this law for at least the past 3 years

"Hunter" Biden :s0140:

Everybody knows the real Hunter Biden OD on Aristotélis Onásis yacht and they invented that whole "bO's dYin oF bRAin sTuFf" so they could do a Face Off style switch and get Bo derp undercover because Steven Michael Burns wanted to come in out of the cold and had a dead mans switch that would expose the real Bo Biden as Fidel Castro's OTHER son which would really screw up the 60 year plan to have Castro's two children rule over a Sodalist Collective covering all of América Del Norte.

Why do you think Hillary had Neilia Biden killed?!?!?!

She was going devoice Joe (like Joseph Stalin maybe? Things that make you go "hmmmmmm?) and was using the truth to try and set herself free

lolz, "Hunter's" laptop :rolleyes:

Cmon man! Look heres the deal - we already had one of fidel castros sons as president, his name was barrack hussein obama... thats not a joke, jack.
You know, when ya' think about it the simplest solution is to find someone that was around and knew Castro and just ask them. Anybody up for a road trip to Dealey Plaza? I keep hearing that he's got a return engagement planed

You know, when ya' think about it the simplest solution is to find someone that was around and knew Castro and just ask them. Anybody up for a road trip to Dealey Plaza? I keep hearing that he's got a return engagement planed
Can my boy Beto come?

1657232969123.jpg

I thought it was against the law, even without monetary compensation, to employ illegal aliens. I guess this is the new amnesty green card program. Snitch on an American.... win a prize!

Your government at work..... "there's your sign".....! :s0155:

Last Edited:
Well the kid messed up, but the FBI agents involved should be in cell next to him. Using a illegal immigrant as a informant on US soil is flat out wrong. They should be found guilty of harboring a know illegal and held to a higher standard since they are federal employees.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top