JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure is but show me how many right side view forcing stuff down peoples throats in the last two years?
odd question... is the right not pushing exceptionally hard, these days? that isnt "forcing stuff down peoples throats? weve had a number of conservative-playbook scotus decisions brought to you by the conservative majority, mythology-based curriculums are now eligible for govt funding, the antiabortion crap is absolutely out of control, the anti-environmentalism is out of control, the calls for increased prosecution and lengthier prison sentences for crimes in a country that already has more laws on the books than most other countries combined and the single largest prison population on earth and a prison-industrial complex that endangers literally every american, and the anti civil liberty legislation being pushed in the south right now is almost comical if it werent so alarming. dude i can go on and on with conservative bullsht ACTIVELY threatening the health, safety, liberty, and lives of americans. what of this should i label "stuffed down throats" for you? all of it i guess. this is the single hardest Right pushback we've seen in decades. the right is in a lusty frenzy to stuff as much of this garbage down all of our throats as possible knowing full goddamn well this isnt any kind of actual revival and theyre gonna lose whats probably their last chance at this crap in a couple years time.

im not sure ive laid witness to a bigger or more dramatic pendulum swing of ideological legislation.

for every left hypocrisy i can give you a right hypocrisy.
It is undeniable fact that the left is far more hazardous to the 2nd Amendment. While there may be examples of the right being against it, it is not a part of their platform, and those who want restrictions are in the minority/quickly silenced (typically).

odd question... is the right not pushing exceptionally hard, these days? that isnt "forcing stuff down peoples throats? weve had a number of conservative-playbook scotus decisions brought to you by the conservative majority, mythology-based curriculums are now eligible for govt funding, the antiabortion crap is absolutely out of control, the anti-environmentalism is out of control, the calls for increased prosecution and lengthier prison sentences for crimes in a country that already has more laws on the books than most other countries combined and the single largest prison population on earth and a prison-industrial complex that endangers literally every american, and the anti civil liberty legislation being pushed in the south right now is almost comical if it werent so alarming. dude i can go on and on with conservative bullsht ACTIVELY threatening the health, safety, liberty, and lives of americans. what of this should i label "stuffed down throats" for you? all of it i guess. this is the single hardest Right pushback we've seen in decades. the right is in a lusty frenzy to stuff as much of this garbage down all of our throats as possible knowing full goddamn well this isnt any kind of actual revival and theyre gonna lose whats probably their last chance at this crap in a couple years time.

im not sure ive laid witness to a bigger or more dramatic pendulum swing of ideological legislation.
How far we have fallen that people actually think abortion is a Constitutional Right or a freedom that should be inherent to humans as a civilized species…It isn't even religious, it is just totally illogical to kill children (as in, future members of the population).

odd question... is the right not pushing exceptionally hard, these days?
So the courts ruling saying abortion should be state level is pushing a agenda? Abortion isn't a constitutional right and definitely shouldn't be funded with tax payed money lol. I'll end my bit of conversation here were way off subject and definitely don't need to continue.

What a Joke. How did this reduce crime?

The press release, which was issued by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Tampa, points out that Mejia's case was "prosecuted as part of the joint federal, state, and local Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) Program, the centerpiece of the Department of Justice's violent crime reduction efforts."

Project Safe Neighborhoods, the press release states, identifies "the most pressing violent crime problems in the community," and "focuses enforcement efforts on the most violent offenders."

So the courts ruling saying abortion should be state level is pushing a agenda? Abortion isn't a constitutional right and definitely shouldn't be funded with tax payed money lol. I'll end my bit of conversation here were way off subject and definitely don't need to continue.
it serves the ruling class to have us at odds with each other, and they are really good at it.

Last Edited:
How far we have fallen that people actually think abortion is a Constitutional Right or a freedom that should be inherent to humans as a civilized species…It isn't even religious, it is just totally illogical to kill children (as in, future members of the population).
fastest way to get this thread locked is to get into an abortion debate, so im not gonna address that beyond suggesting you study up on the history of abortion and its legality throughout the ages. and not from an ideological source.

fastest way to get this thread locked is to get into an abortion debate, so im not gonna address that beyond suggesting you study up on the history of abortion and its legality throughout the ages. and not from an ideological source.
Please refer to thread #82 first before pointing fingers!

Interesting 🤔 you had no issue being the first person to bring it up earlier in this thread lol

Interesting 🤔 you had no issue being the first person to bring it up earlier in this thread lol
why are you assuming it was an accusation? like i said - it wasnt an accusation, it was a statement of fact. im well aware i was the first to use the word abortion. so why would i chide someone else for doing it?

Show me where in the 2nd amendment it says any of these infringements are ok. None of this BS is constitutional.
You are not going to get any argument from me that the NFA laws should not be. That does no mean I am willing to not only ignore them but, then show off the stuff I have that I know is not legal. Do you really think the guy who is going to prison feels better since you pointed out to him that this "should not be"? If so knock yourself out. Make NFA stuff and show friends. If you end up in front of some black robe surely they will agree with you when you school them on your superior knowledge of the law and let you go. :s0140:

You are not going to get any argument from me that the NFA laws should not be. That does no mean I am willing to not only ignore them but, then show off the stuff I have that I know is not legal. Do you really think the guy who is going to prison feels better since you pointed out to him that this "should not be"? If so knock yourself out. Make NFA stuff and show friends. If you end up in front of some black robe surely they will agree with you when you school them on your superior knowledge of the law and let you go. :s0140:
But the good news is your new roomy will be more than happy to explain to you why XVIa was never legally ratified and how THAT whole system is unconstitutional as well ;)

Clearly the punishment did NOT fit the crime.

But stories like this tell me I was absolutely correct in registering my braced pistol as an SBR even though PERHAPS technically I did not need to.

It's a dumb law but it is the law.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads