JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I remember seeing Joe at a Portland gun show giving out cards to his new site. He was on the south wall at a table expessing his hopes for the site and how he hoped it would grow. It was a young time for this place and many guys logged on for the pleasure of a local site to talk guns. I was there when he gave out the cards and enjoyed the site growing for a few years.

Any of you other guys remember those days?:D

Your records are faulty but I was here for a long time under another name enjoying the buying and selling along with making friends with new people. It was a wonderful time and had a number of conversations with Joe in the beginning. You guys missed it if you were not there.:D

There was a real fun crew we had here in the early days and the deals would make you guys really jealous, lots of good deals and I had a great feedback going. Yep them early days were prime and fun. New is fun in a lot of cases.:D

Maybe if Joe was wearing heels and a wig he might have got more attention. He might have gotten kicked out of the gun show too but hey... sell the sizzle not the steak, right? Just saying.
However, we're all grateful though for you getting the ball rolling Joe! :)

Yuy got some great deals on AK kits on here back in the day. Best deal was on a full Robar carry package Colt combat commander for $600 iirc. Super slick pistol wish I had it back. Some real good discussions over the years also. Good job Joe!

Last Edited:
Yeah, I've scored many good deals around this place.

So Joe, it's about time we talk about a raise. :p:p:p:p:p

I sold a gun through another forum, probably thehighroad, met the buyer at the Santiam Golf Club in Stayton. Told his I was disillusioned with the site and he suggested I check out this "new" local forum. The rest as they say is history. 9 years ago.

Funny, I can't remember the gun or the member I sold it to...

I lurked for awhile then on one of the major upgrades my account was lost I didn't join back for another year or so.
Allot of the same people are here, many great new people but also many I miss, Taku and a few others.
I was under a different name back then and when I rejoined I changed it. Been here just years or so.
Interesting how some of the same people are here, one thing I noticed is the site is way way more mello.

I lurked for awhile then on one of the major upgrades my account was lost I didn't join back for another year or so.
Allot of the same people are here, many great new people but also many I miss, Taku and a few others.
I was under a different name back then and when I rejoined I changed it. Been here just years or so.
Interesting how some of the same people are here, one thing I noticed is the site is way way more mello.

Except for those pesky moderators, always censoring and deleting stuff. :p

Seriously though, I've gotten to know so many good people here, and even made friends with a few that couldn't stand me at first. ;)

While I would look in jealousy at the deals that were made here, I didn't make an account until I turned 18 and had some cash. Many thanks to all of you that would sell to me as a youngster.

Except for those pesky moderators, always censoring and deleting stuff. :p

Seriously though, I've gotten to know so many good people here, and even made friends with a few that couldn't stand me at first. ;)

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.corsair.com%2Fv3%2Fpicture.jpg

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcsicable.net%2F~bengalsmessageboard%2Fimages%2Fmoderator.png
e.co.uk%2Fforum%2Fattachments%2Fgeneral-chat%2F227583d1330525069-football-manager-base-memes-mod.png :p

I hate my user name, but my creativity gene is missing. So I have one of the few nics here that can't be pronounced. :D

And one of the most misspelled, maybe not so bad after all? :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads