JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly, the NRA is becoming more and more like the Old blooded GOP members who vote for the lefts ideals just to keep a job and stay popular with the now political clique.

^^I vote conservative.. but some (Not All) GOP members are as I had mentioned above and it kills me so see them in a seat rather than see some of these better Tea Party members that should be in their shoes.

I hope they'll get some really pro Second Amendment guys back in the NRA and make it stand for something again.

The fact of the matter is that whether or not you agree with all of positions that the NRA takes, they are still the organization that carries the most political clout, and is therefor the most effective force we have in Washington DC. Since the country as a whole seems to be content to send the same idiots to congress every year, we need at least one 800 lb. gorilla in the room that's even remotely on our side. Many of the other organizations seem content to simply complain about the NRA, rather than attempt proactive efforts.

It is much easier to change the path of an organization from the inside, so if you truly do not believe in what the NRA has become, keep your memberships current, join them, and make them what we truly need.

Sign me up for "trust but verify". I subscribe to the controlled oppostion theory. They will do enough good to remain credible, but buckle on crucial points. I'll keep both my NRA and GOA memberships thanks. My two pennies.

I'd support GOA, but all they seem to do is bubblegum about the NRA. I might look into the 2nd amendment foundation, as they seem to be actively pursuing and winning lawsuits...

I'd support GOA, but all they seem to do is bubblegum about the NRA. I might look into the 2nd amendment foundation, as they seem to be actively pursuing and winning lawsuits...

Let me know if you find something better - I'd like to see my money going to legitimately fight for our constitutional rights. There are so many snake oil salesmen, its hard to find an honest group to support.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top