JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think that would ever work. What is to stop someone from changing out a firing pin? Or just filing down the microstamp?

I can't believe that the NRA would support this.

Maybe they are supporting the study, just to prove that it is a waste of time.

Typical Infowars reporting. Nowhere in the text of the article is the title of the article confirmed. A waste of money? Possibly, but I'd like to hear the NRA's side first before I get my briefs in a bunch.

Keith

This gives a bill number and says the NRA supports the bill. It looks like the bill spends money for a study of the technology, not required implementation.

<broken link removed>

:huh: I don't get it
The NRA throws the antis a bone knowing it is doomed to fail and will ultimately prove the NRA's point. This causes the antis to waste time and money and makes the NRA look good by being reasonable and they can later say we gave you this yadda yadda. Yet, some people are so anti NRA they oppose any compromise even those that don't mean anything. Therefore, if the NRA said we will support having price tags on guns in stores, some anti NRA people would consider that giving in and oppose the NRA. Claro?

Same reason NRA supported saving the BATFE during Reagan's term. If the BATFE was eliminated, gun owners wouldn't be scared and have a need for the NRA. As the BATFE grows, so does the NRA.
For more on that, visit JPFo_Org

:huh: I still don't get it. Maybe I wasn't into guns at the time that there was a problem with putting prices in gun stores. What is the deal here? Why wouldn't you put price tags on the guns in a gun store? Why does the ATF or the NRA care if you don't? It seems like a very strange issue to me.

I think that jordanvraptor is being facetious about the price tags on guns. I am saying, do some research on the NRA before supporting it. On the surface the NRA looks good, but there are other 2A organizations that do the job of promoting, protecting the 2A without compromising it's true and original intent.

Looks to me like some people here haven't looked into the NRA very much. Too bad too, because just thank what they could do with 10-20 MILLION members rather than just the 4 million they now have.
Like it or not the NRA has tremendous political clout, even the politicians recognize that.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews