JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NRA is, IMO, a LONG way ahead of the others. I'm a Benefactor Member for a few years and I still make an additional donation when I feel the urge. I also donate to the NRA Whittington Center in NM. They're doing a wonderful job with the programs for Shooters of all ages and genders.:);):)

The NRA is, IMO, a LONG way ahead of the others. I'm a Benefactor Member for a few years and I still make an additional donation when I feel the urge. I also donate to the NRA Whittington Center in NM. They're doing a wonderful job with the programs for Shooters of all ages and genders.:);):)

I support them every year.

I just got one in the mail.....

Gimmick? It came with a three page letter stating I am a "leader" in the 2A fight.....

Anyone else get one?
Yes, I have two of them - this year and last year. Put them straight into the recycle bin. Both times were after I donated a nominal amount.

RMEF can kiss my a$$. They aren't doing $hit in Idaho except rolling over for the wolf lovers.... meanwhile our elk herds are being decimated. I cancelled my membership.
meanwhile rmef buys 470 acres in oregons eagle caps for elk conservation and keeps it open to public. sorry that theyre lettin you down. idaho seems like a great place otherwise :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top