JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NRA is, IMO, a LONG way ahead of the others. I'm a Benefactor Member for a few years and I still make an additional donation when I feel the urge. I also donate to the NRA Whittington Center in NM. They're doing a wonderful job with the programs for Shooters of all ages and genders.:);):)

The NRA is, IMO, a LONG way ahead of the others. I'm a Benefactor Member for a few years and I still make an additional donation when I feel the urge. I also donate to the NRA Whittington Center in NM. They're doing a wonderful job with the programs for Shooters of all ages and genders.:);):)

I support them every year.

I just got one in the mail.....

Gimmick? It came with a three page letter stating I am a "leader" in the 2A fight.....

Anyone else get one?
Yes, I have two of them - this year and last year. Put them straight into the recycle bin. Both times were after I donated a nominal amount.

RMEF can kiss my a$$. They aren't doing $hit in Idaho except rolling over for the wolf lovers.... meanwhile our elk herds are being decimated. I cancelled my membership.
meanwhile rmef buys 470 acres in oregons eagle caps for elk conservation and keeps it open to public. sorry that theyre lettin you down. idaho seems like a great place otherwise :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top