JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you that have been NRA members for five consecutive years, you're eligible to vote in the board of directors election. Most of you on this forum are aware of the graft and corruption being perpetuated by Wayne LaPierre and his band of rubber-stamping toadies that make up the majority of the current BOD. There is only one candidate on the current slate of nominees that is seriously questioning the practices of the current leadership and calling for investigation of said practices and that is Frank Tait of Wayne, PA. I would strongly encourage every eligible voting member of the NRA to vote for Frank Tait and NOBODY else, as none of the other candidates have expressed any meaningful concern about putting in place the reforms that need to happen. The fact that Frank Tait is the only candidate to NOT be listed on the nominating committee's recommended list tells you all you need to know. Even with the current lawsuit brought forth by the New York AG and the accompanying details of the corruption being exposed, still the majority of the BOD turns a blind eye to all this. It's infuriating, but nothing will change if nothing changes. Please vote for Frank Tait and help spread the word to everyone you know that is a voting member of the NRA. Ballots need to be received by May 8, 2022 or they will not be counted, and remember to SIGN the back of the mailing envelope!

Ammoland article by Jeff Knox:

Gun Talk Radio's Tom Gresham interview with Frank Tait:

Frank Tait's Substack:

NRA in Danger blog is probably the best resource for information on how bad the corruption really is within the NRA:

I wasn't sure of the most proper subforum to post this to, so mods please move if there is a more appropriate place for this to be.

Last Edited:
Okay, I just got out my ballot and voted for Frank Tait only and will mail it in tomorrow. With all the NRA money that Wayne LaPierre spends on himself, you would think they could at least pay postage for a mail in ballot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top