JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's incredible. The environmental and coriolis variables to even the heaviest bullets could toss that shot off by the size of my backyard. Wow.

Last Edited:
I've got a well marinated kidney and a pair of neutered ones that I'd we willing to trade straight across.....:p

That's actually less than I would have imagined for the glass. I guess I just can't wrap my mind around an optical instrument that lets you see a man well enough to reach out and touch them at two miles, and is still small enough to sit atop a rifle. Seriously blows my mind.
I can. I just can't wrap my mind around spending cash on that price tag. :D

Just for some perspective of the distances involved, look at this guys 1,000 yd open sight shots.
The Canadian snipers shot was over three times this distance.

I can't take this guy seriously.
Wahlberg was known as Marky Mark in his early career as frontman for the group Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
Wahlberg first came to fame as the younger brother of Donnie Wahlberg of the successful boy band New Kids on the Block
And... heres DONNIE!
operatciyamarketgardenzapadnijfrontvtorayamirovayavojna52066770946.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class