JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
S&W Model 29.

565415-73627b393fd6b0326963870010eac1e2.jpg

Now I know Friends Don't Let Friends Buy Taurus but I'll tell you I Snagged a Taurus mdl 66 and
I really like it 357 and almost no recoill factory rds and just enjoy shooting it . low budget revolver it's one of five I own

0B4701CC-CDA0-4B95-B8D5-3A95AA33650E.jpeg

S&W 617, 4", 10-shot, 22lr. Always a hit among a wide assortment of friends and family when I bring it along. I have had and currently have a wide assortment of wheel guns and this is my favorite out of all of them.

Never have been a wheel gun guy, have of course had many, always sold. One that I often wish I had kept would be a nice .44. Mod.29 maybe with a 5 or 6 inch tube. Damn they were fun. Even Wife would love one since I could roll light ammo for her.

Ruger GP100, 6".
I've had a couple and like an idiot I sold em for various stupid reasons.

I'd like another but good gawd they are expensive now.

Just go to a few pawn shops and a local gun store or two that sells used revolvers (unless you want to buy new) and see what jumps out at you and what feels good in your hand. If you like .38 then get a .357 so you can shoot either one of them.

You are the only one that is really going to know what you want or like.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads