JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thinking back on my own revolver history, my first was a Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt, my second was a Ruger GP-100 in .357. I've still got that same 4" GP-100 doing nightstand duty full of 158gr Gold Dots. When it was my walk about weapon I kept it full of 180gr TC's. That first 7 1/2" blued Blackhawk got traded when I had to have a Stainless one, the Stainless got traded for a Bisley and now finally I have the Stainless Bisley. The Bisley is my absolute favorite revolver and if I could only have one that would be it. Given a choice I'd like to keep the GP-100 as well but if I had to travel light the rest of the revolvers could easily become trading stock.

My S&W Airweight is not in my safe but in my pocket everywhere I go.
it has a robust trigger and is hammerless so I never worry about an AD. I tired of holsters and fannypacks that always telegraphed my carry and we're concomfortable, to say the least. But anytime I am lightly concerned about my environment, you'll see me standing with my hand in my pocket.

091966A4-0781-4504-8329-57863222FB55.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top