JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's really funny about this sign--and your courageous willingness to accept any backlash--is that I'm cautious about even putting political stickers on my car. Lefties will key your car around here.

But I just gladly put a sticker on my car that says: Vote Freedom First, Dudley for Governor, NRA.

This Nov. 2 is for all the marbles. Well, at least for all the marbles up for grabs at a midterm.

Awesome! :D

You asked for some suggestions on how to 'reconcile your long relationship' with this guy (asking him to go shooting or to a Tea Party gathering didn't go over too well).

I would suggest you tell him how you're hoping for a Palin/Beck ticket in 2012 'cause Sarah loves guns and she's HOT AS ****, and Beck would be a fair and balanced running-mate 'cause he's a regular on FOX news. That should give him a stroke and finally 'reconcile your long relationship'. It would also rid us of one more anti-gunner! :s0114:

I'm not picking on anyone or trying to start any arguments or create ill will, but I keep hearing people state that by advertising gun ownership one actually invites crime (if I am mistating the point please forgive). Are there any statistics to support this view? Again, not trying to be a wise *** but trying to hear both sides.

I do not think I could put up on of those signs where I live now. But it is not a matter of willingness. My neighbors for several houses in any directions all appear to own at least one firearm to the best to of my knowledge. I have not done a survey but, most hunt, some shoot just for fun, and when I mention going out to the range, everybody is wanting the opportunity to get out and burn some powder.

The single best way to address this issue in my mind and experience is to offter to take a non-shooter shooting soon! Those couple boxes of ammunition every now and then are the best investment in the future of firearms liberty that you can ever make.

It is rewarding to watch the change in their attitude with every round that comes out of the barrel hitting target. Pick fun guns to shoot like accurate 22 calibres with big sights and Ruger Minis with 5 round magazines. When they say this is fun, then you reach in the bag and let them slam in a 20 rounder. Discussion WON!

Thus, even though I like the irony of such a sign, I'd rather invest in getting that neighbor out to the range. Preferably with a pile of wood stocked arms in hand. Note the wood stocks!!!

-sbc

Fake. A left-winger would steal that sign in a minute. They don't respect the 2nd Amend and only the 1st when it suites them.

I just had my Suburban's rear window center punched right under the "Proud parent of a Marine" sticker... just random, think not! :(

When was the last time you heard of conservative moms and dads going out and vandalizing cars with lefty stickers.

NEVER.

Not that the right doesn't have knuckleheads, but we're all too busy working to support our families to waste time vandalizing people for their (uninformed) beliefs.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top