1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Freedom Shootout

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Evergreen State guns to roar at Thursday ‘Freedom Shootout’

It’s going to be a noisy afternoon and evening at the Evergreen Sportsmen’s Club near Olympia tomorrow when the Freedom Foundation hosts the first annual Northwest Freedom Shootout, an event that promises to attract gun rights activists and serious shooters from throughout the Puget Sound region.

Evergreen State guns to roar at Thursday ?Freedom Shootout? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com
  2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Hadn't heard about it till this was posted. Guess the advertising didn't get down here to Vancouver.

NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
    "Defender of Freedom" award
    Second Amendment Foundation Member
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"
  3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

That's where I am a member but this is the first I've heard of it. I generally use the rifle & pistol ranges though but need to get the shotgun out B-4 waterfowl season, I hope to eat better than I did last year!!!