JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
People, please think ahead a few moves in this game of gun control, it is a game! If you dismiss every company that doesn't draw the line exactly where you do (for instance, won't ship to WA right now), you are cutting off future allies. These people are not our enemy. Because they have chosen to fight another day versus risk losing their business and never being able to fight again doesn't make them the enemy. Maybe, just maybe, they have thought through this. By not fighting now doesn't mean they won't ever fight.

We cannot afford to cut off allies, now is a time for unity. The enemy is at our gates.

People, please think ahead a few moves in this game of gun control, it is a game! If you dismiss every company that doesn't draw the line exactly where you do (for instance, won't ship to WA right now), you are cutting off future allies. These people are not our enemy. Because they have chosen to fight another day versus risk losing their business and never being able to fight again doesn't make them the enemy. Maybe, just maybe, they have thought through this. By not fighting now doesn't mean they won't ever fight.

We cannot afford to cut off allies, now is a time for unity. The enemy is at our gates.
I don't think they "choose to fight" etc. they simply do business. If they don't make $ at it or they could lose $ by what they think may be legally expensive for them, that's what they do.

There are a few rare exceptions like swampfox who closed their business while their staff travelled to attend rallies fighting the AWB in Colorado, but those are pretty rare.

Swampfox shutting down bus. To go fight AWB:

006FE236-BD2A-4102-A26D-F7BFFA68175D.jpeg

1B2A1C9B-B104-4CDA-863B-43FA1D1CA22E.jpeg

If a company is two-faced like black rifle coffee then that's a different deal and those should be boycotted imo, but most companies just do business. And of course companies like dicks sporting goods should be boycotted.

I personally boycott benchmade for their multi-year effort of assisting law enforcement destroying guns:

Last Edited:
Agreed, too much of this going on

I don't think they "choose to fight" etc. they simply do business. If they don't make $ at it or they could lose $ by what they think may be legally expensive for them, that's what they do.

There are a few rare exceptions like swampfox who closed their business while their staff travelled to attend rallies fighting the AWB in Colorado, but those are pretty rare.

Swampfox shutting down bus. To go fight AWB:

If a company is two faced like black rifle coffee then that's a different deal and those should be boycotted imo, but most companies just do business. And of course companies like dicks sporting goods should be boycotted.

I personally boycott benchmade for their multi year effort of assisting law enforcement destroying guns:

Aero is but one example of a company that is fighting this nonsense.

Ya, don't continue to teach companies lessons.

Go buy some bud light!!!

If a company is two-faced like black rifle coffee then that's a different deal and those should be boycotted imo, but most companies just do business. And of course companies like dicks sporting goods should be boycotted.
What are you referring to per the two-faced Black Rifle Coffee comment?
I dont drink coffee, havent supported them, but heard about the " didnt support Kyle" media - the issue was they didnt sponsor and did a poor job of correcting media...

If there is something else or there is additional info please let me know. Truth is important.

What are you referring to per the two-faced Black Rifle Coffee comment?
I dont drink coffee, havent supported them, but heard about the " didnt support Kyle" media - the issue was they didnt sponsor and did a poor job of correcting media...

If there is something else or there is additional info please let me know. Truth is important.
Hafer is a Fed through and through.
Here's what he had to say at the end of his NY Times interview

"The closing of the piece has Black Rifle Coffee company CEO ranting about the people who supported Kyle Rittenhouse. "It's such a repugnant group of people. It's like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand," said Hafer."

To be fair I'm sure the NYT did a fair bit of cherry picking but man what awful optics for Hafer. Why even do an interview with that liberal rag and put yourself in that situation.

Should we also tell the NWFA members who voted for gun-banning politicians that it's ok? After all they probably had other policies they were concerned with, so we should welcome them despite the blue falcon history?

Hafer is a Fed through and through.
Here's what he had to say at the end of his NY Times interview

"The closing of the piece has Black Rifle Coffee company CEO ranting about the people who supported Kyle Rittenhouse. "It's such a repugnant group of people. It's like the worst of American society, and I got to flush the toilet of some of those people that kind of hijacked portions of the brand," said Hafer."
Also, check his political contributions.
Not that they claim to be pro 2A anyway.

Should we also tell the NWFA members who voted for gun-banning politicians that it's ok? After all they probably had other policies they were concerned with, so we should welcome them despite the blue falcon history?
I don't think that has anything to do with the topic.

Without vendors making evaluations of their business in ban states, there likely would not be many still in business. Both Oregonians and Washingtonians exhibitited some bat crap crazy logic in passing the most idiotic anti-gun laws on the planet. Would you, as a business, want to wade into the cesspool knowing full well that you could be sued out of existence by moronic, yet dangerous, club wielding orcs, legislators and jurists?

When you happen to wander upon an open stinking sewer, most decide to give it a wide berth. If it happens to be in your own back yard, you have to jump in and fix it, but I can certainly understand that others want to stay away until you get it fixed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top