JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMHO something showing a Desert Eagle 50 AE shooting (boom), a Barrett M99 Bolt 50 cal. shooting (BOOM!), a Benelli semi-shotgun shooting all good to go (boom, boom!), all Good to Go! But then a 10/22 'plink, plink'...denied...'assault rifle.'
or
A teenager (with parent) shooting scoped Ruger MkII/III .22 pistol...Good to go! And then a 10/22...'Denied, assault rifle' (Yes, its that ridiculous).
or
A parent taking a 10/22 away from a teenage son/daughter...'I know we've shooting this for years, but sorry, you won't be able to shoot or compete with this again until your 21..."
BOSS
I like #2, we have them handy.

Dan
New shirt came in the mail today... 20180919_161542.jpg

Vote No literature in Tri-Cities @
Talos Tactical-West Richland
Griggs-Richland on GW Way
Ranch & Home-Richland on Columbia Drive
Sportsmans Warehouse-Canal Drive
Columbia Gun Rack-Kennewick Parkade
I ran out of literature.. :-(

Dan

Here's another thought, how about any/every gun mfg. that would like to keep selling any semi-autos kick up some cash/videos/ads to get this into the news? I lack the funds & expertise to do a full blown professional video like the big mfgs. can do. If this passes, their semi-auto sales are going into the tank. We need PUBLIC ads to enlighten/educate the public. If this fails to get known by the public for the harm it will do..... guess what....

Dan

If you guys are looking for t-shirts like this in a variety of colors, I know where you can get them for five bucks each. Let's get the word out. I also opted to have a hoodie made due to the cooler temperatures with the logo and its first class $20. Oppssss, not $10 as stated.:oops:

Also yard signs, $2....
Contact Alex, his shop is in Chehalis.
Email link [email protected]

20180921_181058.jpg 20180921_180657.jpg

Last Edited:
got a bumper sticker in my American rifleman
signs I need

There are downloads for printing signs/posters/etc on the bottom of this page:

Vote No Washington I-1639 | Take Action

I certainly hope we start seeing some TV/Radio commercials soon, we're rapidly approaching the 1 month mark. The greater WA/Puget Sound audience needs to be informed.
A round before the Oct. 8 on-line registration would probably be a good idea. Then a 2 weeks or so before 6 Nov.

I also hope the firearm retailers are supporting and donating...1639 may well put some (many?) of them out of business (which of course is part of the extremist's plan). Many potential customers may walk away at the prospect of signing away their privacy for life and having their 'papers' (ie background) reviewed annually (per New Section 15) as well as the training requirements (which will cost how much? And be offered where? By Whom? And how often?). The LGS's need to be digging deep and contributing as much as they can (as well as the individuals).

BOSS

There are downloads for printing signs/posters/etc on the bottom of this page:

Vote No Washington I-1639 | Take Action

I certainly hope we start seeing some TV/Radio commercials soon, we're rapidly approaching the 1 month mark. The greater WA/Puget Sound audience needs to be informed.
A round before the Oct. 8 on-line registration would probably be a good idea. Then a 2 weeks or so before 6 Nov.

I also hope the firearm retailers are supporting and donating...1639 may well put some (many?) of them out of business (which of course is part of the extremist's plan). Many potential customers may walk away at the prospect of signing away their privacy for life and having their 'papers' (ie background) reviewed annually (per New Section 15) as well as the training requirements (which will cost how much? And be offered where? By Whom? And how often?). The LGS's need to be digging deep and contributing as much as they can (as well as the individuals).

BOSS
UNLESS EVERY gun owner & gun seller gets off their behind, this will pass. WTF are you people NOT understanding? Why is this NOT IN THE NEWS?

Dan

I have seen exactly one "No on 1639" bumper sticker (Excluding my own vehicle)
I have seen zero signs except in gun shops and on my lawn. I leave those flyers at restaurants and any other place I visit hoping that someone picks it up and reads it
There were well over 100 people at the Hilton 10 days ago and we were all motivated folks but maybe Vancouver is too big to saturate with signs and such or folks don't want to sully their cars with bumper stickers or are afraid of being thought of as a gun nut; but if people on this board and any other shooter who values his or her rights doesn't start making waves then 1639 will be law.

As Caveman Jim said, I have signs and t-shirts available for those interested.

Signs are $2 each and the next batch will be ready on 9/29.
Shirts ship within a week upon ordering. $5 for sizes YS-AXL. $7 for 2XL. $8 for 3XL and 4XL.

FlomHJh.jpg
n2LDpMW.jpg

Saw a sticker at Lincoln Park. Talked to our engagement photo photographer about the initiative and informed her of the importance of voting no. She apparently owns a Glock 43 and I explained the process of the CPL application for her. Fiancé and I are planning on taking her to the range soon.

One mind at a time.

the other 98.6 not covered is incorrect. they are covered by i594's 10 day background check

a mental heath check and background check are done even in the ffl runs the background check on a pistol. Ive seen denials even when the feds approve it on the first run

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top