JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen exactly one "No on 1639" bumper sticker (Excluding my own vehicle)
I have seen zero signs except in gun shops and on my lawn. I leave those flyers at restaurants and any other place I visit hoping that someone picks it up and reads it
There were well over 100 people at the Hilton 10 days ago and we were all motivated folks but maybe Vancouver is too big to saturate with signs and such or folks don't want to sully their cars with bumper stickers or are afraid of being thought of as a gun nut; but if people on this board and any other shooter who values his or her rights doesn't start making waves then 1639 will be law.
I put up the two signs I obtained at that event and I am looking to get more. It is a bit of a logistics issue right now to supply enough to cover the area, it would seem. I wrote Ben Carpenter this morning and he said more will be available at Sporting Systems around Friday (28th).

I generally don't use bumper stickers for anything as I don't see them as an effective way of spreading messages. People are too likely to conflate the message with the driver. If someone doesn't know how to merge in traffic and ends up behind you and angry, then it may not be productive to also associate that with "No on I-1639."

But that said, I still think it is great that there are a lot of people trying to get out the message with big signs like the one above.

I stopped by Sporting Systems today and picked up some literature to educate my gun liking but unmotivated voters to get their butts in gear on this one. Talking common sense to people has more of an effective results than a sign. Though I think it's wonderful that people are putting signs in their yard.

Signs are coming. Clark county is about to get carpet bombed with signs. Our GoFundMe has blown up. over 600 signs, from yard signs to 4x8 freeway signs, they are coming...we're working feverishly to get a few legal things cleared up and then we go to print. We've printed, paid and shipped 150,000 no cards which we've sent all over the state, we've ordered the sign lumber package and once we get the approval (UNLIKE THE YES PEOPLE, WE'RE FOLLOWING THE RULES...they have an attorney general on their side that wants this to pass). Please follow our Facebook page, that's where we updating and posting status reports. We are insanely busy on this, will be calling out for labor for sign waving, sign installation, a couple education booths around town and more.... this is the GoFundMe link.

Sign In | GoFundMe

we have about 100 bumpers stickers in store now...in coming days, we're going to have a TON of signs. We have tons of info NoCards, stop by and get them if local, or we will mail them to you. No charge...we're paying for everything out of pocket and with the proceeds of the GFM

Made the NRA sponsored meeting @ the Red Lion motel in Pasco Wa. tonite. Wish there were more attendees but...
Very nice informative meeting, which 'some' needed and were helped. No bs whiny anything but a BIG PUSH to make sure every effort is being made via a grass roots effort to get out the vote against 1639. One VERY interesting aspect was the percentage of voter turnout that was in the past for different counties.

Turns out the Eastside of the state CAN out vote the Westside if we can get the voters out percentage wise from past voting percentage statistics. Fricking amazing the voter data available to the public for things like this.

More signage & printed materials are on the way by Friday. Sporting Systems, SAF, NRA & others are throwing a lot of $ to get printed materials out for public information. I would ask that any/everyone contribute to them if possible. They're the last defense between us & billionaire bought legislation that WILL VIOLATE your Constitutional liberties. That means a legal fight in the courts and there goes the $$.

If anyone thinks this isn't a dangerous initiative, you're living in a fantasy world.
BTW, the local 'news' (tv/paper) apparently couldn't be bothered to cover this meeting since none of them showed up. But 1 local district State elected rep was there.
Sure glad the MSM is being fair..my achin a$$

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Social media for other words is where this generation is at and should be loaded to the hilt with the pro 2A message. But alas, the social media giants are not going to let that happen by stiffling any and all conservative voices....:mad::mad::mad:

Social media for other words is where this generation is at and should be loaded to the hilt with the pro 2A message. But alas, the social media giants are not going to let that happen by stiffling any and all conservative voices....:mad::mad::mad:
Too many Pro 2a peeps are sitting there doing nothing...like every online seller and manufacturer in Washington. They're doing nothing. We're getting amazing traffic on our social feeds, making a difference...if Rainier Arms, AeroPrecision and others got busy...they could have a huge impact.

Too many Pro 2a peeps are sitting there doing nothing...like every online seller and manufacturer in Washington. They're doing nothing. We're getting amazing traffic on our social feeds, making a difference...if Rainier Arms, AeroPrecision and others got busy...they could have a huge impact.

It's too bad that many Pro 2A companies are not in the game due to having liberal customer boycotts.... $$$ is the root of all evil, sit quietly and make $$$ or stand up against tyranny & get persecuted. SMH:mad:

It's too bad that many Pro 2A companies are not in the game due to having liberal customer boycotts.... $$$ is the root of all evil, sit quietly and make $$$ or stand up against tyranny & get persecuted. SMH:mad:

Hate to go into broken record mode here, but every gunshop/outdoor retailer needs to be supporting and donating to oppose 1639 (as we all know). And from what I've seen, several in my neck of the woods are (at least having the fliers, signage, etc). How much they're donating? IDK.

But we also need to focus on the positive. Getting the LE Support is far from trivial. In fact, that in and of itself could be critical. If law enforcement doesn't support a new gun restriction, it takes away significantly from many of the proponents' arguments that only 'nuts' and/or criminals oppose such 'common sense' legislation. If you're writing to your local papers, legislators, etc. make sure you point this detail out.

Also, from the looks of many comments following the numerous 1639 articles and Letter's to Editors, support of 1639 is not nearly as strong as its supporters would like us all to believe.

5 Weeks Folks. That's it until the ballot. Strap in, find another gear and keep spreading the word.

BOSS

I just fired off notes to Aero and Rainier, asking if they were in the fight and expressing my preference to focus my business on companies that help fight to protect our rights and their own industry.

Will advise on any responses.

The fair and objective media outlet known as the Seattle Times RECOMMENDS that you vote Yes on i-1639.. Please SHEEPLE do not dare question the power, authority, wisdom and infallibility of the news media!

The Times recommends: Vote yes on I-1639 to strengthen gun regulations

Joesph Goebbels knew what he was talking about and the fascist regimes are utilizing all the old wisdom of the past in their efforts to dissolve the freedoms and liberties of Americans. That Constitution has been the biggest stumbling block the liberals have had to overcome. I'm sure they will eventually championing the overhaul and rewriting of the Constitution sooner or later. Civil War Part Deux will eventually be the result of their far reaching efforts.

Oh man, I am so happy I left Washington state. Despite, always being a Cascadian in my heart and growing up in Oregon, I will never live in the Pacific Northwest again beacuse of how insanely ultra-fascist leftist it has become . IT seems like it is only getting worse. I can picture bands of marauding homeless guys and illegals controlling neighborhoods and it seems like they already are. It is almost becoming a crime now to challenge a homeless person and they are pretty much controlling most of the urban areas in Oregon and Washington now. Of coure, the state government will do everything in its power to make sure you are weak, helpless, disarmed and at the mercy of their power and authority. Oh yes, and their bank accounts, which are getting very fat!

Last Edited:
The fair and objective media outlet known as the Seattle Times RECOMMENDS that you vote i-1639.. Please SHEEPLE do not dare question the power, authority, wisdom and infallibility of the news media!

The Times recommends: Vote yes on I-1639 to strengthen gun regulations

Joesph Goebbels knew what he was talking about and the fascist regimes are utilizing all the old wisdom of the past in their efforts to dissolve the freedoms and liberties of Americans. That Constitution has been the biggest stumbling block the liberals have had to overcome. I'm sure they will eventually championing the overhaul and rewriting of the Constitution sooner or later. Civil War Part Deux will eventually be the result of their far reaching efforts.

Oh man, I am so happy I left Washington state. Despite, always being a Cascadian in my heart and growing up in Oregon, I will never live in the Pacific Northwest again beacuse of how insanely ultra-fascist leftist it has become . IT seems like it is only getting worse. I can picture bands of marauding homeless guys and illegals controlling neighborhoods and it seems like they already are. It is almost becoming a crime now to challenge a homeless person and they are pretty much controlling most of the urban areas in Oregon and Washington now. Of coure, the state government will do everything in its power to make sure you are weak, helpless, disarmed and at the mercy of their power and authority. Oh yes, and their bank accounts, which are getting very fat!
Denver ain't far behind though :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads