JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would have no problem with that. Long ago couple places I was ordering from needed a copy of my D/L to set up an account. Only wanted it one time. If SG asks I would have no problem sending them a copy on my next order. I can see why they are trying to be careful. The AG here ignores criminals while seeming to love going after those who actually pay taxes. :s0092:
Hey, maybe those CCWs we pay for that used to use allow us to skip the waiting period in WA will finally be good for something again...besides carry. After all, we have to prove we are a law abiding citizen to bUy AmMo per Bob, right?

Hey, maybe those CCWs we pay for that used to use allow us to skip the waiting period in WA will finally be good for something again...besides carry. After all, we have to prove we are a law abiding citizen to bUy AmMo per Bob, right?
If gun owners keep ignoring the elections I have zero doubt we will soon have some version of a FOID card here. If this happens I would "guess" they will of course want us to pay for that card separate from our CPL's. Again elections do have consequences.

Work on your "forever" supply of ammo now.
The writing is on the wall.

Too bad my recent online order is shipping during a pending UPS strike đź‘Ž đź‘Ž đź‘Ž

Work on your "forever" supply of ammo now.
The writing is on the wall.

Too bad my recent online order is shipping during a pending UPS strike đź‘Ž đź‘Ž đź‘Ž
FedEx will pick up the slack if they do strike. For a long time when I was buying from Academy they only used FedEx which was the one thing about ordering from them I did not like. Just make sure you pay with a credit card as FedEx is famous for losing crap and claiming it got delivered. An exterior camera system comes in REAL handy for this too. Multiple times FedEx would show my ammo delivered. When I would call to tell them try again they would start in with did you look around the house, check the places next to you................I could say I have camera's, your truck was NEVER on my street. Short time later the truck would magically show up with the box. At least if its never found and you paid by credit card you will get your money back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top