JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Message when I went to check out, eight 50 count box's of .22LR

The following item(s) in your cart can not be shipped to WA.

This really sucks, four different SKU's that I cannot get locally.

Update,
just did an online chat with academy customer service. I CALL BS and
just messaged Winchester and Fiocchi to verify.

Christina C.
All of these item have shipping restrictions that come from the manufacture of the item. Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
  • AP
  • AA
  • CT
  • CA
  • HI
  • DC
  • IL
  • NY
  • RI
  • WA
  • AE
  • MA
  • AK
  • NJ

Last Edited:
Simple solution. Buy elsewhere stop fighting to spend money with businesses that are actively working against you.

That is some hideously dumb krap.

AIM Surplus won't ship a bolt action rifle with a threaded barrel. They also seem to think aero bolt action receivers are stripped AR receivers.

Dumb and dumber.

Message when I went to check out, eight 50 count box's of .22LR

The following item(s) in your cart can not be shipped to WA.

This really sucks, four different SKU's that I cannot get locally.

Update,
just did an online chat with academy customer service. I CALL BS and
just messaged Winchester and Fiocchi to verify.

Christina C.
All of these item have shipping restrictions that come from the manufacture of the item. Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
  • AP
  • AA
  • CT
  • CA
  • HI
  • DC
  • IL
  • NY
  • RI
  • WA
  • AE
  • MA
  • AK
  • NJ
bubblegumers. Screw them.

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Makes me wonder what happened. Have not bought from them in a long time. Couple panics back I had .22 ammo coming from them weekly at a price that made me wonder how they could still make a profit with them paying the shipping. Have to guess some Co lawyer has told them not to sell here for some reason.

Washington SB 5078 goes into effect in a couple days. I would imagine that all things firearms/ammo related will be affected, it's just a matter of time before manufacturers/vendors/retailers catch on.

I just placed a order with SGAmmo. They now require a copy of WA state ID for purchase. SB 5078 was given as the reason. One of the employees sent me a phone number so I could send a picture of my DL as a text. I'm not very computer savvy.
I have always had great service from them.

Read earlier on reddit that Sam is requiring ID to ship to WA.

Not a big deal to me, but might be to some-just a heads up.
I would have no problem with that. Long ago couple places I was ordering from needed a copy of my D/L to set up an account. Only wanted it one time. If SG asks I would have no problem sending them a copy on my next order. I can see why they are trying to be careful. The AG here ignores criminals while seeming to love going after those who actually pay taxes. :s0092:

Well this will just sell a whole bunch more ammo now wont it.

I purchased at a brick and mortar yesterday and twice today, have an online order on the way from target sports now too.

I have a sheet load, but these Azzholios have sent me into a buying frenzy.

HashtagIbuyallotheammoboi

evv
jay
inslee

Buying ammo is fun anyways.

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show