JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No way to know if your on a secret list?! No way off the list? Charged and punished for a crime with out due process, And lets not forget the costly, lengthy legal fight that will come with being vetted, to only end up back on the list as a dissident! And all by the Obummer admin! This sounds like the Nazi's have come to power again!

DOJ overrules FBI on gun sales debate, says no-fly list can be used for ban
Attorney General Loretta Lynch overruled FBI Director James B. Comey on Thursday, saying the Obama administration does support a ban on firearms sales to those on terrorist watch lists.
...Justice Department issued a statement Thursday saying they want to see Congress approve the "no-fly, no-buy" plan Democrats are pursuing.

rofl. "Hey, America, we've just gone ahead and went forward with this regardless. Be sure and let us know when you make it legal, Congress!"

Looks like the Republics tombstone will read:

United States of America
Born July 4th, 1776
Died June 16th, 2016
Cause of Death Tyranny

RIP America!

And you really think there's going to be an election in November???:s0054:

Not this crap again...:rolleyes:

The no fly list came about under Bush, as did the PATRIOT Act. The draconian government over reach came about long before Obama. Not a fan of the guy but also find it funny that some people are really this bigoted that they think Obama is the cause of all the problems in this country. Right, because Bush and the others gave us so much more freedom with indefinite detentions without trial, evidence review or the right to face your accuser, the no fly list and countless other abuses of power.

Sadly, most won't have the resources to fight this constitutional violation without due process. A federal Judge has already ruled the lists secrecy and inability to be challenged to be depriving people of their right to due process. Flying is no where near as much a right as the 2A. They consider it a privilege and yet a big federal court win. It could be fought and won in court over a 2A violation I'm sure, but it takes resources. Although I could fight something like this, it's a sign of the times and frankly I would just move somewhere else and vote with my tax dollars. Not planning on sticking around to be branded a felon because I tried to record Police shooting an unarmed black kid in the back...again, like Illinois tried to do or for posting dissent online. And for those of you "stay and fight" people, yeah, how many people at the Refuge did that? Oh that's right they surrendered and are now facing long prison sentences...:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Who would have thought that the Dems hate, "Due Process."

The OBAMA DOJ knows what's best for the country. Right? Meanwhile follow your orders. Don't worry, it'll probably be years before the US Supreme Court rules on it.

Aloha, Mark

SchindlersList_zps8db00e74.jpg

Last Edited:
Par for the course. Just another step toward the cliff. Revolution coming soon.

The no fly list came about under Bush, as did the PATRIOT Act.

Yeah, I don't get all the bubbleguming about liberals on forums like this, when conservatives ain't exactly pure as the driven snow. :oops:

I only ask that our Govt (i.e. the people working for the Govt) preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. Not only the parts that they agree with.

What they actually do in a voting booth, is another story.

Aloha, Mark

I already have an idea of how this no fly list will be. I am on a permanent delay list and because I never get an ok, some FFL's refuse to sell me a gun. After a lot of calls and letters to both the FBI and BATF I was finally told that because they do not know why I keep getting red flagged IS the reason for the delayso_O So until they figure out why I get flagged they have to keep the delay in affect. That was 7 or 8 years ago.

Lets see, some one I don't know sees something they don't know any thing about, calls in to complain, BAM, on a list! Or, some one hears something ( just part of something) and calls the hotline, and BAM, On a list! LEO shows up, takes statement from person that reports what ever, no interview of me, and BAM, on a friggin list! WTF is going on here! No notice you are on the list, make travel arrangement to visit Europe to the tune of several thousand dollars, show up at the air port, and BAM, NO FLY for you M'boy! Contact a lawyer and find out it's going to cost 10k just to get the ball rolling, not to mention the on going cost because the Monster Gyb'Ment cant pull it's thumb out for five min, type a few keys, and get the simple answers! All this to find out, you have the same last name as some one else on the list who may or may not be in the same situation as you! You have not actually done any thing wrong, guilty until you can afford to prove your innocence! Sounds rally smart to me, I wonder who is getting rich of this little slice of pork belly!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Not this crap again...:rolleyes:
Yes it is this crap again. Obama takes a policy that was appropriate at the time and extends it for his own purposes, blames it on Bush, and everyone says it's OK. Ya, it's that crap again. Obama was able to blame Bush for ISIS by following a schedule of withdrawal without regard to current conditions.

The fact that there was a certain policy at a certain time, does not justify someone misusing that policy for other purposes. Does anyone else see the irony in Obama blaming everything wrong in this country on Bush when he's been in power for the last seven and a half years?

By that logic, Colin Powell was responsible for the inaction at Benghazi.

Instapundit » Blog Archive » ANYTHING THAT STANDS IN THE WAY OF PROGRESSIVE DOMINATION IS UNDER ASSAULT, BECAUSE PROGRESSIVES HAV… (https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/236509/)

"The latest attempt has been incredibly direct, with Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., declaring that "due process is what's killing us right now." Manchin's comments came in response to the Orlando terrorist attack that killed 49 people and injured 53 more. Speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Manchin said that due process was keeping legislators from banning those on the Terrorist Watch List from purchasing guns."

Instapundit » Blog Archive » ANYTHING THAT STANDS IN THE WAY OF PROGRESSIVE DOMINATION IS UNDER ASSAULT, BECAUSE PROGRESSIVES HAV… (https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/236509/)

"The latest attempt has been incredibly direct, with Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., declaring that "due process is what's killing us right now." Manchin's comments came in response to the Orlando terrorist attack that killed 49 people and injured 53 more. Speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Manchin said that due process was keeping legislators from banning those on the Terrorist Watch List from purchasing guns."
That statement should be sending chills up and down the spine of every American.

Not so long ago,...

Sen. Kennedy Flagged by No-Fly List (washingtonpost.com) (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A17073-2004Aug19_2.html)

U.S. Sen. Edward M. "Ted" Kennedy said yesterday that he was stopped and questioned at airports on the East Coast five times in March because his name appeared on the government's secret "no-fly" list.

Federal air security officials said the initial error that led to scrutiny of the Massachusetts Democrat should not have happened even though they recognize that the no-fly list is imperfect. But privately they acknowledged being embarrassed that it took the senator and his staff more than three weeks to get his name removed.

If it took a sitting senator with the fame and clout of Ted Kennedy 3 weeks to get his name off that list, imagine how long it would take the average citizen.
And screw Joe Manchin and his disdain for due process.

Can the IRS put folks on the no fly list, or was that something I had just heard about a while back.

If they can, not only loss of due process, but a govt dept with a history of acting against conservatives could then put folks on said list.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top