JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone on the streets over the age of 16 running aound a Halloween costume is either emotionally retarded and living in "fantasyland". They are likely suffering from delusions that his/her fantasy life is more meaningful than reality.

Grow up.

First off, I am in mid 60's, and have not been to a Halloween party myself in ages.

But the fact is that Halloween has become a huge commercial holiday in our country. You cannot deny that.

And because you think that these people are retarded, that would somehow justify shooting them? That's pure, unadulterated balloon juice.

What your friend told you is totally irrelevant. You go and shoot an unarmed person out celebrating Halloween in a super scary costume, and I can assure you that the Clackamas County DA will charge you with manslaughter or worse.

Has everyone suddenly become a scaredy cat pansy, afraid of their own shadow?

If you don't believe me, then call the DA's office and talk to one of the attorney's there. Ask whether you would be legally justified to shoot a person for wearing a scary costume.

I don't think anyone is afraid of a clown! Clowns are supposed to be happy things! But I am highly suspect and nut jobs dressing up on non-Halloween with the intentions to bring malice to others? I have a friend who's an elementary school teacher that said she is have kids acting out and damn near having panic attacks over this. Most people have said IF a clown comes around causing harm to their families they would react accordingly. Like with any other weirdo if I can avoid I will, but in the case I can't I might have to catch a case! Better than catching a cap!!

I don't think anyone is afraid of a clown! Clowns are supposed to be happy things! But I am highly suspect and nut jobs dressing up on non-Halloween with the intentions to bring malice to others? I have a friend who's an elementary school teacher that said she is have kids acting out and damn near having panic attacks over this. Most people have said IF a clown comes around causing harm to their families they would react accordingly. Like with any other weirdo if I can avoid I will, but in the case I can't I might have to catch a case! Better than catching a cap!!

Again, this is mass hysteria at work. A witch hunt against an unreal threat that does not exist.

I guess that someone is going to need to use an AR-15 on the guy in this video. There are all kinds of people doing weird and crazy stuff, especially around Portland and other liberal cities like Eugene. However, that does not make them dangerous, or worth shooting.

So this is a setup by the Halloween industry big-wigs? [Clowns] (Wow that is an unintentional and intentional pun all in one lol) to somehow raise the sales of tootsie pops weeks before the 31st? I get it know, know it makes sense!

It was on the KPTV 5 O'clock news this afternoon. I never suggested that they be shot for acting like an idiot, but if they attempt to lure children into the woods, creep around schools and lunge at the Principal while engaging in other such idiocy, they should probably serve at least 90 days in jail on a Stalking charge.

If they threaten children, and create civil unrest, certain criminal charges can be filed.

Again, this is mass hysteria at work. A witch hunt against an unreal threat that does not exist.

We all hope you or your loved ones never encounter such a thing. Sasquatch is unreal, crazy people in
Only 1 day out of the year to celebrate Halloween? That is absolute nonsense.

Halloween has become a HUGE Holiday commercially. I saw Halloween costumes on sale at one store the last week of August, A FULL TWO MONTHS before the holiday. I saw Halloween candy go on sale the first week of September. There are parties and events all throughout this month.

I'm sorry, but THIS IS A CASE OF MASS HYSTERIA. It is group insanity.

They sell plastic Xmas tress in July is it acceptable to have a decorated tree in your house during summer? Or is it weird as hell?

I guess that someone is going to need to use an AR-15 on the guy in this video. There are all kinds of people doing weird and crazy stuff, especially around Portland and other liberal cities like Eugene. However, that does not make them dangerous, or worth shooting.

Do you really endorse such asinine behavior? Have you ever considered lengthy psychoanalysis?

Provide some documentation showing that really did happen.

There's this magical thing called the World Wide Web, there you find all that you seek.

Look up emerald ridge high school
And glacier view middle school. I had my kid stay home on Tuesday. If you don't even know if it's true or not then how can you feel so strongly? Am I saying a clown called the school and threatened to put bananas in the tailpipes of all the faculties cars, no, but crazy attracts crazy, like how I'm going back and forth with someone that has done no research.

We all hope you or your loved ones never encounter such a thing. Sasquatch is unreal, crazy people in

They sell plastic Xmas tress in July is it acceptable to have a decorated tree in your house during summer? Or is it weird as hell?

I couldn't care less what they sell. I don't celebrate Christmas. I'm neither Catholic, nor am I Pagan. (Most holidays are a Commercial sham). Halloween is a tremendous commercial overture for which I have no use at all. Labor Day, Columbus day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day are all okay.

Beyond that, meh.

Last Edited:
The funniest one is at 3:00, when the Deputies roll up on them and give 'em all chrome bracelets a free ride to the fun house and commemorative pictures...

What they need is a celebratory (and seasonal) "tune up" inside the store room of the station house. Can they arrange for this "commemorative" photographs to be produced in sepia tone. It will look good on the "take-home" versions for these fools. ;)

I couldn't care less what they sell. I don't celebrate Christmas. I'm neither Catholic, nor am I Pagan. (Most holidays a Commercial sham). Halloween is a tremendous commercial overture for which I have no use at all. Labor Day, Columbus day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day are all okay.

Beyond that, meh.

That's fair lol! it was in comparison to celebrating Halloween outside of Halloween. Being a clown this year
What kind of person would find humor in smashing the head of another person?
No way in Hell they'll survive, I encounter that. Their sh!tty luck that they won't get the chance to explain the joke.

Would this be okay if it's October 31st? Being it's linked to Halloween?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top