JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, this creepy clown thing.
It's way out of hand as far as I'm concerned.
Hoaxe or not, people jumping on the bandwagon of this current craze should understand the ramifications of their actions.

It's only a matter of time until some idiot gets shot.
This phenomenon has now traveled coast to coast.
Schools have been closed or locked down due to threats- some
Credible, some false and there has been at least one fatal stabbing of a tenth grade male by a person dressed as a clown back east.

Joke or not, being approached, followed or chased by a fully masked person or persons could be a recipe for getting real dead real quick.

Agreed. Some dumb kid pulling a prank is going to get hurt.
This kind of hysteria comes up with some regularity. We're prone to it.
Personally, I won't shoot a clown unless they are actually attacking me.
Open season on mimes, though.

Last Edited:
If you shoot a mime do you need a silencer ?
I haven't heard about this clown prank thing that is a current craze.
But clowns are creepy under any circumstances.

As said above chasing someone or scaring them while wearing a mask could have a bad outcome for everyone involved.
Which is too bad. I like jokes and pranks.
But stuff goes too far , too fast and too easy nowadays ...
Andy

Messing around with people can be really stupid, and it seems in past years idiots are stepping up pranks from seemingly innocent to dangerous. There is no way to predict how people will react when you frighten them. You are taking your own life into your hands when you pull stunts like this. There are a wide variety of videos on YT where pranks have gone wrong, including guns being pulled and shots fired. I saw this video last year, which is of course, right on point to this topic:

image.jpeg

Messing around with people can be really stupid, and it seems in past years idiots are stepping up pranks from seemingly innocent to dangerous. There is no way to predict how people will react when you frighten them. You are taking your own life into your hands when you pull stunts like this. There are a wide variety of videos on YT where pranks have gone wrong, including guns being pulled and shots fired. I saw this video last year, which is of course, right on point to this topic:

Dead on,, that's exactly what I mean and that's exactly how someone will get shot and killed.

Now homeland security has picked up on and is investigating this craze.
Given the current heightened sense of awareness due to terror alerts one has to be vigilant, a few seconds hesitation trying to decide if it's real or fake could cost you or your loved ones life.
Now imagine having to defend yourself in a court of law for shooting some idiot that was playing a prank such the one in the above video, or worse yet not shooting and it's the real thing.

Just out of curiosity I googled "I shoot clowns t-shirt". Apparently they don't exist, which is kind of a surprise (and a disappointment) considering how many people are afraid of clowns.

I told my wife if some clown was around or trying to lure my kids, he's getting shot. Hands down. No one messing with my children. Period. You put them at risk, your putting yourself at risk.

Any one in a mask even comes close to them their getting the full treatment.

Many banks will not allow you to wear sunglasses, hoodies, floppy hats or anything that could disguise your features, for obvious reasons, so if it's not Halloween, and someone is wearing a mask of any kind or style, i.e. clown, Lone Ranger, outlaw bandana, Yoda, Guy Fawkes or any other, I believe it is legitimate to think you are about to be confronted and possibly assaulted or robbed and you should take whatever precautions and actions you deem necessary.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top