JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
%3A%2F%2F67.media.tumblr.com%2F5dc4843b9235249b1fce837d14cb0f69%2Ftumblr_oeqjiaGQQB1r55d2io1_500.png

Just to be clear...ALL clowns are creepy. I've hated them since I was a kid, "friendly" or not. Worst part of going to the circus - the damn clowns. The only people I trust in a face with that much makeup are Gene Simmons and any female actress in Hollywood...o_O

I grew up with a grandmother that had a number of those sad, hobo clown paintings in her house. I was scarred for life and will never be okay with clowns in my life.

More "Creepy Clown Crapola" fomenting fear and unsettled feelings among the general public. The small minds that pull this garbage need, as we put in on the street, an "attitude adjustment" with a PR-24 (side-handle baton).

This problem isn't anything a few broken teeth, and ruptured blood vessels, won't remedy. Someone needs to suffer for this type of behavior, and a bit of "impact therapy" seems in order.

Last Edited:
Just to be clear...ALL clowns are creepy. I've hated them since I was a kid, "friendly" or not. Worst part of going to the circus - the damn clowns. The only people I trust in a face with that much makeup are Gene Simmons and any female actress in Hollywood...o_O

I grew up with a grandmother that had a number of those sad, hobo clown paintings in her house. I was scarred for life and will never be okay with clowns in my life.

I know just how you feel,,,,
Can't sleep clowns will get me!

Emmett Kelly and Bozo (Larry Harmon) and Jim Allen (Rusty Nails) were okay. I never really liked clowns. My late sister, God rest her soul, hated monkeys. Prior to my birth at Tongue Point Naval Station (which closed in 1960) my family was visiting a travelling zoo near Woodburn. A monkey grabbed her hair from the inside of a cage on a trailer. Thereafter she had a fear (and loathing) of the creatures.

I can't say as I blame her for this fear.

Last Edited:
More "Creepy Clown Crapola" fomenting fear and unsettled feelings among the general public. The small minds that pull this garbage need, as we put in on the street, an "attitude adjustment" with a PR-24 (side-handle baton).

This problem isn't anything a few broken teeth, and ruptured blood vessels, won't remedy. Someone needs to suffer for this type of behavior, and a bit of "impact therapy" seems in order.
Or at least a couple doses of Gibbs Percussive Therapy... a judiciously applied slap to the back of the head can go a surprisingly long way. :) (Hey, it worked for that creepy clown DiNozzo! :D )

the last time I was at a circus as a kid around 8 or 10 I punched a clown right in the nose.
He just wouldn't leave me alone ... I hope that after therapy he dosen't have a fear of left handed kids ... LOL
Andy

Just to be clear...ALL clowns are creepy. I've hated them since I was a kid, "friendly" or not.
I'm not that creepy. Clown's honor. :D;)

Honestly, I actually like clowns. But I always liked the circus so that may be way. Most fun I ever had as a kid was at a circus, but that's a sob story for another time.

I'm not that creepy. Clown's honor. :D;)

Honestly, I actually like clowns. But I always liked the circus so that may be way. Most fun I ever had as a kid was at a circus, but that's a sob story for another time.

I would hit 'like', but that might accidentally be construed as liking clowns, and I just can't risk it ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top