JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't even know if the clowns exists, now all of sudden you did some research and now you bring in the government keeping us safe? If there's nothing going on why is the FBI involved? And again how do this make money?

So sorry I missed the fake blood and meat cleavers and them chasing people down the street. Stop with the red herrings it doesn't work at all.

If multiple people across multiple states were dressing up like Santa And pranking and "terrorizing" others, then I would feel the same way. It's not about the costume of choice being a clown, it's about the fact crazy people are finding joy in scaring others. Stop trying to manipulate your point. First You don't believe this is really happening. Then you say it's a plot setup by the gatekeepers of Halloween, being that this is a business move. And now you are bringing up Santa which is the wrong holiday, and has nothing to do with the bs going on currently.

@Lance Jacobs with you being such a pro clown adavcate
What does your clown suit look like????

Easy gentlemen, no need to feed the house troll.

A little fun and games is one thing... but fun-n-games ends where property-damage or fear for one's life begins.

Like, a prank would use an obviously fake meatcleaver with a round "edge" like those overthick caricatures in Halloween shops. Ya know, something to make clear "this ain't real, you are NOT in real danger"...

I heard of these clowns in a city next to mine as well. Haven't seen any though. o_O Guess the clowns don't like me. :(

Just out of curiosity I googled "I shoot clowns t-shirt". Apparently they don't exist, which is kind of a surprise (and a disappointment) considering how many people are afraid of clowns.
I'm not scary, I promise.

Those who take issue with those whom have issue with those who endanger children have issues.

In reality, does it even matter whether they intend to actually do a child physical harm? When it comes to women and children, I couldn't give two sh!ts if the threat is real. You make the threat, it's real. Doesn't matter if you plan to follow through or not.
Hesitation causes innocents harm. I'm not going to hesitate and I strongly urge others to do the same. Kids need to be protected from this crap. Don't wait for the creep to harm your kid.
As far as legal matters are concerned, I highly doubt you'd be in much trouble. It's been publicly discussed way too much for anyone to successfully argue that you weren't fearing for your life.

Its all "fun and games" until someone has their eye put out.:p

This is bull sauce. It has reached the point that the "creepy clown" crapola has lost any humor it once had.

The two 14 year old kids that pulled this s#!t in Keizer, Oregon are regretting their "prank".

It's really funny... not!

Hey now....
63266136.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads