JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of these days, a "clown" is going to get it's @$$ kicked, and it will, as usual, be someone else's fault.

This is why God created 0000 soft rubber buckshot. It will beat the snot out of one of these fools without killing them.

After that, they need a Habanero enema.

Stupid idiots.

Last Edited:
Indeed. I can see one of these incidents going down badly. Here's hoping people figure that out before tragedy strikes, though I wouldn't be too optimistic on that front.

In this particular part of the world, if I saw some headcase wearing clown attire and acting aggressively, my first thought would be that they are a tweeker. Said meth-mutants are a serious problem here and anyone who is aware of their behavior takes the proper precautions.

One of these days, a "clown" is going to get it's @$$ kicked, and it will, as usual, be someone else's fault.

This is why God created 0000 soft rubber buckshot. It will beat the snot out of one of these fools without killing them.

After that, they need a Habanero enema.

Stupid idiots.
Why only Habaneros? Why not a Ghost Pepper Suppository?
*butthole puckering imagining the horror of it*

All kidding aside, this "clown craze" is going to cause more "Leftist angst" and problems. These fools think they're being cute, but the general public is going to get fed up with the "cutesy krap" and eventually treat them like the children that they are.

This "tolerance" garbage is what has gotten us into trouble thus far. This is the poisonous fruit of our permissive society.

Pure, unvarnished dreck!

Now, THAT'S funny! (I'm afraid that I would nearly soil myself laughing watching that one)!

Carry one along with a pistol.
Escalation of force...
If the wires miss have to resort to a gun..... pend situation.

What the heck get his wallet while he's doing the CHICKEN!
LMAO

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads