JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this activity is culturally an acceptable practice in the Gabonese society and the the animal has given verbal consent, it would be culturally insensitive of me to voice my disagreement/ disgust, with this activity/behavior

When I first saw this I was almost afraid it was real. Given what the "world has become". It was nice to see it was a joke. Anymore its getting hard to find a joke that will not sound feasible
Well, the "About Us" section does not clearly say they're a satirical site. Quite the contrary, they claim:

1676185894091.png

Well, the "About Us" section does not clearly say they're a satirical site. Quite the contrary, they claim:

View attachment 1364197
Yep. A friend of mine at work knows this guy, whose cousin's uncle's sister's niece had a birthday party at this zoo and swear they think they might have seen this guy near the gorilla cage. Just saying....I have solid eye witness evidence.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top