JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm used to saltiness directed at me which is normal but it seems like there are a lot more members going at each other lately. Maybe it's the recent gun legislation, the economy or maybe it's just my imagination?

I'm used to saltiness directed at me which is normal but it seems like there are a lot more members going at each other lately. Maybe it's the recent gun legislation, the economy or maybe it's just my imagination?
People on the net getting salty? Must be the end of the world finally has arrived. Never seen people on the net getting salty. :s0140:
I have to guess you have never seen the groups that were open, like the old Usenet boards?

After being given it in the rear for 3 years straight, people are getting fed up and lashing out. Been seeing it at work and on the road, too. The Internet and it's supposed anonymity makes being salty real easy

There have been a lot of libtards posting here. I thought I was moderate but these pukes make me think I'm arch-conservative.
I hate the ignore feature, but I've added a few to my list. It makes for non-sequiturs in threads but I get less mad.
My empathy goes out to the moderators. May their cupboards always be full of good hooch and their pipe full of strong devil's lettuce.

Not limited to on here, as it seems in general people are increasingly on edge. A variety of factors at play. And unfortunately, hard to see people's attitudes getting better as the economy gets worse.

"Ah, you believe salt is your comrade? You simply adopted the saline. I was birthed in it, shaped by it. You didn't taste the saltiness until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but overwhelming!"

There's a huge unreconcilable rift between those that use RKBA and those that don't.
What about those that use BKRA, RCKB, KBAR, KRAB? :p
433B1332-2797-4526-BED6-97353F9EDB7C.jpeg

3FC4A14F-8A76-444B-9ACB-D711EBA47568.jpeg
9A0DD882-35E6-4681-B228-C46078AC3F4A.png

Last Edited:
One thing that helps me is going out to the woods and actually shooting my guns.

Today I had the place to myself except for a few logging trucks going up and down the hill.

Shot 200 rounds of .22
26 9mm
and
the 3" .357 sailed right on through a 4x4 like it was butter.
Good times.

I plan to shoot all of my guns this year, will probably take out three more for next week.

Losing a small fortune during the Covid lockdowns. Being overworked and understaffed, fighting for scraps as we try to recover.

Being under constant threat from gun grabbers at the ballot box and in the legislature. Meanwhile watching the same gun grabbers advocate for the homeless that marinate my sidewalks with urine.

Everything being expensive and sold out.

Yeah, things were better for me under Trump. I have the data to prove it on my Quickbooks. And yes I am a lot more irritable than normal.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads