JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately no, I worked for the feds for 35 years....
Enjoy your retirement you earned it. And appreciate the fact you no longer have to deal with it on a daily basis. My last form 1 was 420 days. I have another in the pipeline for a year and just bought a MG last month. If one squanders a large sum of money you get one or two a year. And hope you don't die waiting.

Read somewhere that if you submit 2 Form 4s at the same time that 1 'inspector' won't do both at the same time. I'd bad mouth them more but they're listening you know!!!

Silencerco Ospreys, a 45 and a 9. Wait time 9 and 10 months respectively. Form 4 Single Shot Trust through Silencershop. Forms approved 1 day apart by different people. Was starting to get antsy there. Seeing an awful lot of approvals on form 4 trusts submitted after mine come back sooner.

Finally get to go see what all the fuss is about. Hope it isn't anti-climactic.

20180611_194107.jpg

To anyone recollection, has any stamped item ever been used in a crime? Ive not heard of anything, pretty much ever. Yet they suppress access, yes I know why but it makes zero sense but alas same as all gun regulation never saw one that was common or sense to it.

To anyone recollection, has any stamped item ever been used in a crime? Ive not heard of anything, pretty much ever. Yet they suppress access, yes I know why but it makes zero sense but alas same as all gun regulation never saw one that was common or sense to it.
There was a ex-suburban Miami area cop who was using a MAC to murder drug dealers who may have been competitors. At his trial the claimed he was doing the world a favor. He was executed several years ago. Google Manuel Pardo.

The wait time is what has me not ordering one, granted time seems to fly by, but I still can't see paying for (the silencer and the tax stamp) and not being able to use it right away.

I felt that way for several years - if I had only jumped in then, I would have had several by now. Finally bit the bullet and jumped in this year, now I'm closer to having them than I've ever been. I was hoping we'd get something like the HPA passed, but it looks like the Republicans don't give a sh!t about helping us there, and I want a suppressor. So now, it's underway and likely, by the end of the year, I'll have my first 2. It was hard getting past that waiting time hangup, but now that it's rolling, I'm much happier.

I felt that way for several years - if I had only jumped in then, I would have had several by now. Finally bit the bullet and jumped in this year, now I'm closer to having them than I've ever been. I was hoping we'd get something like the HPA passed, but it looks like the Republicans don't give a sh!t about helping us there, and I want a suppressor. So now, it's underway and likely, by the end of the year, I'll have my first 2. It was hard getting past that waiting time hangup, but now that it's rolling, I'm much happier.
Order one every 6 months and its like Christmas all year long!

My lgs just got in a individual from mid October, Mine were Nov 2nd, but on a trust and there's two at the same time... Dammm the anticipation is killin me!!!!! Any day or months?!?!?

ATF:s0026:

My lgs just got in a individual from mid October, Mine were Nov 2nd, but on a trust and there's two at the same time... Dammm the anticipation is killin me!!!!! Any day or months?!?!?

ATF:s0026:

This will be sooooo not what you want to hear, but the Form 4's filed as an individual have been coming back, months, sooner than those using a trust.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top