JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone call in to check on anything since the partial guberment shutdown?

Today officially marks day 500 since cashed check on my Oculus. :oops:

I'm kinda surprised no suppressor manufacturers have an 80% kind of thing going on with the eform1 being so quick.

It would be a little bit of a legal hassle, but could be done, maybe.

I'm kinda surprised no suppressor manufacturers have an 80% kind of thing going on with the eform1 being so quick.

It would be a little bit of a legal hassle, but could be done, maybe.
Not with so many scared of Uncle Sam for the whole constructive intent charges. The whole taboo behind the solvent trap industry alone is enough for folks not to want to go there.

I suppose if an actual manufacturer got into the game and called out legal stupidity, ie sig brace or Mossberg shockwave, it would curb a lot of fears.

Yes , through the efile site on my log-in page. I'll let you know what they say.
I'm still getting this lower engraved Fri, we'll see what happens. I want a real stamp like the others I paid 200$ each for.

Any news on the physical stamp yet @Tomahawk67 ?

And I guess I should explain why I am a little more interested in the answer to this question...

Form 1 e-File
Submitted 1/3/19
Approved 2/8/19

Last Edited:

And I guess I should explain why I am a little more interested in the answer to this question...

Form 1 e-File
Submitted 1/3/19
Approved 2/8/19

Weird...I submitted a form 1 on 12/17 and have yet to hear a single word about it.

pepe.PNG

Last Edited:

Form 1 e-File
Submitted 1/3/19
Approved 2/8/19
The PDF file is the only thing you get now with an efile. Sucks but true. I guess that's why it's faster. I'd still rayhra have a real stamp for my 200$ but I don't want to wait like I did for my can and other form 1.

Sent in an inquiry to the ATF on my form submitted on 12/17. Their response was simply:

"Good morning,
You are currently delayed with the FBI."

See how long I stay in this limbo. Anyone else gotten this response?

Sent in an inquiry to the ATF on my form submitted on 12/17. Their response was simply:

"Good morning,
You are currently delayed with the FBI."

See how long I stay in this limbo. Anyone else gotten this response?
All the time. That's about all they have told me.

I've given up calling. It gets me nowhere.

I'm waiting from September 2017. No end in sight and yet another possibility of furlough looming around the corner.

All the time. That's about all they have told me.

I've given up calling. It gets me nowhere.

I'm waiting from September 2017. No end in sight and yet another possibility of furlough looming around the corner.

I talked to the guy over email back and forth for about 5 responses. He asked if i had any criminal background and I told him no, not even a traffic ticket still on record and he said well it must be triggering off someone with a similar name so it should be cleared up quickly.

This is just a form 1 btw.

I talked to the guy over email back and forth for about 5 responses. He asked if i had any criminal background and I told him no, not even a traffic ticket still on record and he said well it must be triggering off someone with a similar name so it should be cleared up quickly.

This is just a form 1 btw.

Electronic or paper? Electronic form 1's were the only thing getting approved in less than a month.

Stop now if you can't handle bad news. You have been warned. I had lunch with my SOT this afternoon and he offered up some information on an ATF memo regarding wait times he got from another large machine gun dealer friendly with the ATF. This man informed my friend that when the govt. shut down occurred the FBI dismissed all their contract workers who do the background investigations. Wait times will be in the 12-18 month range. (That's new?) Many of those released have gone on to find new jobs. The FBI must now vet and hire new people who require training before they can begin work.

Stop now if you can't handle bad news. You have been warned. I had lunch with my SOT this afternoon and he offered up some information on an ATF memo regarding wait times he got from another large machine gun dealer friendly with the ATF. This man informed my friend that when the govt. shut down occurred the FBI dismissed all their contract workers who do the background investigations. Wait times will be in the 12-18 month range. (That's new?) Many of those released have gone on to find new jobs. The FBI must now vet and hire new people who require training before they can begin work.
Lol 12 months.

At this point I'm like.

Whatever....

Guess we shall see! Others that have submitted form 1's after me have gotten approvals back already.

At least I could use the lower in a standard length rifle config in the mean time.

Sure hope my 3 cans that are in process don't take a year. I am 5 months in.

I have considered a form 1 to build my own suppressor for 308. I have recently come across some really good raw materials and could see a path towards manufacturing my own, legally.

With the way the laws are going in Washington it definitely has me scared.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top