JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With a form 1 approved, I figured I'd call and check on the others, being that they were submitted before this particular form 1. And..................

Still waiting on the FBI.
That's because there busy investigating Trump and the Russians lol .
No time to approve TAX STAMPS.lol

Just took my new form 1 can out today. 6" titanium sd tactical tube, end cap, and mount, zmachinewerks titanium radial cones, and a sd tactical threaded muzzle brake. Weighs about 7-8oz. I plan on swapping to sd tacticals three lug brake and mount soon. It will add .5" and an oz or so, but well worth it.

20180713_113321.jpg

Got 3 Form 1 stamps back within the last couple of weeks. All filed through SilencerShop's Form 1 service

Submitted: 9/6/17 Approved 6/14/18 - 281 Days
Submitted: 12/15/17 Approved 6/18/18 - 185 Days
Submitted: 12/27/17 Approved 7/6/2018 - 191 Days

The last 2 would have each been approved about 2 weeks earlier but the ATF was convinced that my STEN was an AR15 and wouldn't accept me as the original manufacturer. They also couldn't figure out what a Spectre HC was and I had to email them pictures of the gun.

1513897863168 - Copy.png

I have a B&T KH9 in the pipeline on a form 1 to SBR the pistol. It's a copy of the Spector. I don't think I'll hear from them as I have my fingers crossed they are familiar with their US manufacturing.
Got 3 Form 1 stamps back within the last couple of weeks. All filed through SilencerShop's Form 1 service

The last 2 would have each been approved about 2 weeks earlier but the ATF was convinced that my STEN was an AR15 and wouldn't accept me as the original manufacturer. They also couldn't figure out what a Spectre HC was and I had to email them pictures of the gun.

View attachment 477827

View attachment 477827

What is that MP5 sweetness and where did you get that stock?

E

I've been listening to an audio book called "The Willpower Instinct"
Excellent insight into what makes us tick...

Those of you that are waiting for your stamps are actually recieving a far greater amount of dopamine than those of us that recently received them... remember when you were a kid... were you happier and more excited on Christmas Eve, or December 26th? The moment you hang up the phone after getting "the call" is the best... just like that first peak of the Nintendo through wrapping paper... after that it's back to normal life. Then what?

Embrace this time... the tax stamp High is expensive. I almost envy you.

:s0030:

I'm new here and doing my first SBR. Does It seem like the Form 1 approval times are a bit shorter than form 4 or am I losing my mind hoping to see it back by the end of this year?

I'm new here and doing my first SBR. Does It seem like the Form 1 approval times are a bit shorter than form 4 or am I losing my mind hoping to see it back by the end of this year?
If you have it figured out, then you will be wrong. (sarcasm). Some take 12+ months, others 6-8. Some Form 4s are coming back in 6 months. No way to tell, they have a 'method' the rest of us do not understand! Pay your money, forget about it, and act really excited when you get THE CALL!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top