JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been sucked in by Amazon's FREE shipping too many times. That company doesn't even pack it up and send the items for a week or two after you put in the order. FREE means...you gonna wait for A. Long. Time!

I'm not sure why you guys even look at the tracking. IMHO 98% of the time it shows up on the delivery date or the day before. On the 2% I have the tracking number and a way to chase it down if needed.

Watching the thing will just make you go stark raving mad!! :confused:o_O:confused::eek:
My girlfriend does it, I buy things in person. That may change soon tho.

Argh! Why does it keep going NORTH?!

IMG_7505.jpg

Argh! Why does it keep going NORTH?!

View attachment 376387

AH YES, you are dealing with the wonderful "Smart Post"! FEDX works it across the country. Sometimes it even gets to the FEDX facility out in Troutdale. After that they ship it North to Kent Washington. And then three days, or so, later they get it to Portland where you can expect to get it a couple of days after that. It's almost home man!

None of my packages have ever seen "Puyallup" that I recall though.

If you really want to have fun, UPS has this new app where you can pull up a map and see in real time where your package is. I just saw it come within a half mile of my house, then go a half mile in the opposite direction.

It must be FedEx. I've never had shipping issues with UPS and USPS like I have with FedEx - and everyone is using them now! I don't know what's going on with FedEx, but it seems the packages make a lot of unnecessary stops and trips along the way. This order from earlier this year left Wisconsin, went through North Dakota, Montana, then arrived in Spokane, on to Seattle, then Tukwilla, Kent, Troutdale and finally Portland before being sent out for delivery. Seems like a very inefficient way to do things if you ask me, but I guess they know what they're doing.

Another shipment I had sat in the same place for 4 days, kind of like your shipment, before it finally moved on.

All I know is that I would never use FedEx to ship anything. USPS has actually done the best of any of them.

View attachment 376068

Down here it's just the opposite UPS can't seem to find the house to save their life, and FedEx is always Johnny on the spot. Sometimes even getting stuff here a day or two earlier than the original est. delivery date.

Afrer all that, I had to order one last thing. A tool for the proprietary barrel nut that Seekins doesn't provide from Amazon before i was able to finish my rifle. I paid for 1 day shipping and it arrived soon enough, albeit with a hole in the packaging and nothing else inside. It wasn't super expensive so I was able to get Amazon to refund it and then ship me another one for free.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top