JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't think statements like those coming from Milo Yiannopoulus might have something to do with it, do you?

Milo Yiannopoulos Jokes of Death Squads Murdering Journalists

Not really. Milo is a troll by his own admission and anyone who has ever spent a bit of time on youtube watching him gets that. If there is anyone who takes him at face value, that person has his own sort of derangement and if it he hadn't taken a cue from Milo, he would have taken it from someone else or the voices in his own head.

Not really. Milo is a troll by his own admission and anyone who has ever spent a bit of time on youtube watching him gets that. If there is anyone who takes him at face value, that person has his own sort of derangement and if it he hadn't taken a cue from Milo, he would have taken it from someone else or the voices in his own head.

Side note, as I've mentioned before, I'm a liberal. Anyway, when I first started to hear about him and how he was a nazi on various lefty places I tend to go, I decided to see for myself, which led to several hours of listening to interviews. Personally, I agree with his self-assessment that he is a troll but also think he is a sort of comedian -- the type who says outrageous things -- and my personal conclusion was that he wasn't the literal nazi everyone was making him out to be, that I basically disagreed with 99% of what he said, and he was pretty entertaining. All in all, it would probably be fun to get drunk with him and argue about stuff.

Said criminologist is an idiot then.

That was my exact reaction too. But as it turns out, it apparently was indeed personal after all. The shooter Jarrod Ramos had unsuccessfully sued the newspaper for defamation of character in court. He is said to have had a major personal beef with the newspaper, over stuff that it had written about him.

His motivation apparently had nothing whatsoever to do with politics, despite the fact that many in the media were even going so far as to place blame on Trump for the shooting.

Shooter In Maryland Massacre Identified As Man Who Sued Newspaper

Side note, as I've mentioned before, I'm a liberal. Anyway, when I first started to hear about him and how he was a nazi on various lefty places I tend to go, I decided to see for myself, which led to several hours of listening to interviews. Personally, I agree with his self-assessment that he is a troll but also think he is a sort of comedian -- the type who says outrageous things -- and my personal conclusion was that he wasn't the literal nazi everyone was making him out to be, that I basically disagreed with 99% of what he said, and he was pretty entertaining. All in all, it would probably be fun to get drunk with him and argue about stuff.

Dude, Milo Yiannopoulos is not even an American citizen. He is a citizen of Great Britian, the nation where he was born, and where he has lived most of his life, until recently. He came here on a O-1 work Visa, and is a resident alien. His father was an immigrant to the UK from Greece, and it has been reported that he gets his hatred of Muslims from his father. Islamic Turkey and Greece have fought a number of wars over the years, and still hate each other intensely to this day.

I find it bizarre that anyone would associate Milo Yiannopoulos with representing Americans, as he is not at all one of us. Yet liberals across the nation are using him as being a poster boy for American conservatives. He is so far from being an American conservative, that the whole concept of him representing any group in our country is actually rather ridiculous.

If you are holding up Milo Yiannopoulos as representing a problem that exists in our nation, then you have drunk some really powerful Kool-Aid.

That was my exact reaction too. But as it turns out, it apparently was indeed personal after all. The shooter Jarrod Ramos had unsuccessfully sued the newspaper for defamation of character in court. He is said to have had a major personal beef with the newspaper, over stuff that it had written about him.

His motivation apparently had nothing whatsoever to do with politics, despite the fact that many in the media were even going so far as to place blame on Trump for the shooting.

Shooter In Maryland Massacre Identified As Man Who Sued Newspaper
Huh, well guess he got one right.

But Trump and guns! Oh wait... :rolleyes:

Or if some brave souls charged him while he was reloading, he probably would have dropped the gun and ran.
Yeah they heard hm reloading. That's why they're banning magazines so the victims can rush him. Duh. Come on anti gun people.

And deny that a guy or woman with a handgun couldn't have ended it before the killing began.

They should really make some more laws making it illegal to kill someone. Yeah, that should stop evil people right in their tracks. Why hasn't anyone thought of that before? It's all so simple...

I was watching the local affiliate this afternoon and they had a so called expert on stating that it could have been a "street sweeper" style that is easily modified to be nearly full automatic... they just make dung up as they go. No desire to be truthful but only to push an agenda... I hate to see any senseless killing, however with this type of INTENTIONAL misinformation, people with a few screws loose can be easily inspired to listen to voices. Wish someone would have been carrying and dispatched the piece of Excrament before anyone was hurt.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top