JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps he was armed with an AR-12. :eek:

View attachment 473509

One of those scary black assault shotties!!!!

No, it has been confirmed that it was just an ordinary pump action shotgun.

Honestly, folks, I believe that Joe Biden only recommended a double barrel shotgun. Two shots is all that politically correct people need, in order to be able to properly defend themselves.

Whatever the motivations were of this particular POS, I'm surprised attacks on media outlets are not more common considering their insistence of being full fledged soldiers in the culture wars, rather than impartial fact tellers.

If you read the posts from his Twitter account, it is pretty easy to see his motivation for the shooting.

After 6 years, he still held an intense hatred of the woman that he stalked, the attorneys from the DA's office that prosecuted him, the judge that ruled against him in his lawsuit, and most of all, this newspaper. To still be posting such intense venom against them all six years later, clearly shows an obsession. Out of all of these people that he hated, the newspaper was probably the softest and easiest target for him to attack.

I did listen to one report on TV that apparently his criminal conviction for stalking was causing him problems in finding employment. He may have run out of money. If he was facing becoming homeless and destitute, that could potentially explain why he attacked his enemies now.

If you read the posts from his Twitter account, it is pretty easy to see his motivation for the shooting.

After 6 years, he still held an intense hatred of the woman that he stalked, the attorneys from the DA's office that prosecuted him, the judge that ruled against him in his lawsuit, and most of all, this newspaper. To still be posting such intense venom against them all six years later, clearly shows an obsession. Out of all of these people that he hated, the newspaper was probably the softest and easiest target for him to attack.

I did listen to one report on TV that apparently his criminal conviction for stalking was causing him problems in finding employment. He may have run out of money. If he was facing becoming homeless and destitute, that could potentially explain why he attacked his enemies now.
So, to be honest I've spent zero time digging into this characters history, only know the bits and pieces I'm getting here or from Fox News...

But that criminal conviction, I have to assume is was just a misdomenor? Because if it was a felony, he should have been prevented from buying a firearm, at least from a licensed dealer...

So, to be honest I've spent zero time digging into this characters history, only know the bits and pieces I'm getting here or from Fox News...

But that criminal conviction, I have to assume is was just a misdomenor? Because if it was a felony, he should have been prevented from buying a firearm, at least from a licensed dealer...

Yes, it was just a misdemeanor conviction. The harassment was only done online on Facebook.

There was also a restraining order issued, but it had long expired by the time he bought the shotgun last year. So I do not see any failure by the NICS regarding his gun purchase. He had no felony convictions, and no restraining order active against him.

Yes, it was just a misdemeanor conviction. The harassment was only done online on Facebook.

There was also a restraining order issued, but it had long expired by the time he bought the shotgun last year. So I do not see any failure by the NICS regarding his gun purchase. He had no felony convictions, and no restraining order active against him.
Understood...

But there was a judge who heard the harassment case that scratched out the recommendation for mental health evaluation, as noted earlier in the thread. That's another government failure in my eyes...

I really wish they would have shot him dead instead of this capture crap. Now we the taxpayers will be buying the razors to maintain that horrendous chin beard for the next 20 years he spends on death row. And if we absolutely insist on capturing the pos alive he should be hanging by that same chin by dawn. I understand the argument that prison is worse than death but I want to deprive bubba of another long haired sister too. I'm growing tired of coddling these misfits.

When does our society catch up to reality and start putting down the bad humans among us? If my dog eats a chicken in the neighbors yard its all over but the crying. On the other hand....some deranged human guns down a bunch of other humans and we want to figure out why he done did it as we spend millions on a high profile trial. Did he have a bad childhood? Was he a loner? Was he rejected by women? All of the above? Who cares!! As Hildo would say "At this point what difference does it make?"

Of course all the while the media is blaming the type of weapon he used. Unless it was a car, knife, bomb, etc. We never learn the fluid capacity, weight, top speed, etc of a vehicle when some nut runs down a bunch of pedestrians. If it was a gun we get a bunch of know nothings on the boob tube ranting on about the weapons used. From flip up shoulder thingies to fully semi auto magic cop killing extended banana clips. How embarrassing this whole thing has become. :oops:

Simple answer, snowflakes melt.

Long answer, most men are simply not very manly anymore. Hiding under the desk and texting or posting to twitter or Facebook is the new standard for today's modern man.

Sorry, that's my perception. There are some men still out there, but we're a dying breed. A sad truth that needs to be faced.

Have to agree with you on that. Not at all a manly fellow, in my opinion as well.

In fact, his booking photo reminds me a lot of the singer Tiny Tim, popular back in the late '60's and early '70's:

shooter2_tv047818218.jpg

The idea that a bunch of people would hide unarmed behind locked glass doors and think they are safe..... I can't even. It shows how far detached from reality and violence many people are!

Well, it is now being reported that the woman he stalked moved three times, changed her name, and began sleeping next to a gun.

She apparently took him much more seriously than the newspaper did.

Did he buy the shotgun before he was convicted of stocking someone? If not why was he allowed to purchase a shotgun? Was the conviction not a felony?

Interesting that since the weapon used in a mass shooting was a pump shotgun, main steam media has already dropped the story. Not one mention of it on the MSN news website this morning. Now, had an AR15 been used, there would be multiple new articles calling for their ban.

If you go and get drunk with Milo Yiannopoulos (alone), the only thing you'll be arguing about is who's going to be on top (darling)!

:D

Yeah, because using an AR, AK, or semi-auto pistol to slaughter people is merely a detached and impersonal affair, but using a shotgun.... that's PERSONAL!!

:rolleyes:

I screamed "milo" into the pillow all night.

Hopefully this terrible act will encourage some journalist to start on a path of firearm ownership, see how much infringement the have to go through then change their liberal slant towards one of freedom.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads