JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mental illness!! o_O

Take care of it and the shootings will decrease if not completely go away. Maybe some day, we will get a gooberment smart enough to fix the root cause!!

In the middle of his legal assault on the paper, he got slapped with an additional restraining order but the judge struck out the part requiring a psych eval. Jarrod went on to hound that judge pretty relentlessly on his twitter page.

a2.jpg

the rest of the order:

a1.jpg a3.jpg a4.jpg

Last Edited:
I've always though of pistols and revolvers as handguns, rifles as long guns, and shotguns as shotguns. Am I wrong? Is a shotgun also considered a long gun?

Well when you buy a shotgun...it falls under the "long gun" category , in regards to the BGC...so there is that....
For myself , I think long gun and Handgun are just easy words to give a general definition to a gun being discussed...
Andy

Whatever the motivations were of this particular POS, I'm surprised attacks on media outlets are not more common considering their insistence of being full fledged soldiers in the culture wars, rather than impartial fact tellers.

There is confirmation that a shotgun with buckshot was used in this shooting. All the doors in this building are said to have been made of glass. Apparently the shooter simply blasted the glass, and was then able to reach in and unlock the doors to rooms from the inside.

CBS News has a criminologist on the air right now, saying that the fact that shooter used a shotgun means that this was a personal matter. However, he did not explain any logic behind his statement.

Five people are now confirmed dead, and reports say that several others are "gravely" injured.

The idea that a bunch of people would hide unarmed behind locked glass doors and think they are safe..... I can't even. It shows how far detached from reality and violence many people are!

Just a curious thought, conspiracy theory? The response time was around a minute / minute and a half...... Almost like they were there waiting for it to happen. Naaaah :rolleyes:

Just a curious thought, conspiracy theory? The response time was around a minute / minute and a half...... Almost like they were there waiting for it to happen. Naaaah :rolleyes:

Were they next door to a police station? That's about the only way to get a one minute response I can think of unless an officer or two were already in the building for another purpose.

EPIC FAIL AGAIN .....AND THE AUTHORITIES WERE AWARE OF THE THREATS PRIOR TO THE SHOOTING THERE WAS A LONG HISTORY WITH THIS STALKING SCUMBAG

and frankly the victims were not too bright, why didnt they have guns to protect themselves when they were already scared of this whacko.....and knowing the cops or FBI cant stop a shooting untill after it starts and people are dead.

I dont care why they werent prepared, thats a personal choice but clearly Americans need to protect themselves

If it wasn't so scary....it would be funny that the left seems haitis bent on restricting gun rights. They have spent hours of airtime either calling or equating the president and his supporters to "Nazis". All while simultaneously pleading with the government to take away our guns. The lack of logical thought is alarming..... "Take our guns dear Fuhrer!!"

Similar to being pro choice when it comes to unwanted/unborn children while simultaneously being against the death penalty for convicted murderers. Here's your sign.... :confused:

I've been told that Liberalism is a mental disorder or disease. The more I'm forced to reluctantly pay attention to these people the more I'm beginning to realize that what we are dealing with is simply mental retardation. Or if you prefer the PC description [since the word/thought police took the term "retard" from us] they are simply very special people ;)

Now BuBBa of the local cops is saying they will start to follow threats on social media.....jeesh there's an idea.......... who knew? :rolleyes:

so whats wrong with the FBI do they not know how to track a crim threatening a federal offense ? oh thats right they are kinda busy covering up for corrupt obama, clinton et al

Last Edited:
What kind of AR-15 shotgun was it and was he shooting armor penetrating double ought cop killer tracer slug bullets?

I've been told that Liberalism is a mental disorder or disease. The more I'm forced to reluctantly pay attention to these people the more I'm beginning to realize that what we are dealing with is simply mental retardation. Or if you prefer the PC description [since the word/thought police took the term "retard" from us] they are simply very special people ;)

please dont pander to the PC lefty's "they ARE retards"

Whatever the motivations were of this particular POS, I'm surprised attacks on media outlets are not more common considering their insistence of being full fledged soldiers in the culture wars, rather than impartial fact tellers.
Facts don't matter to progressives.

so, it's another case where the gubermint let a known nut job slip through the cracks... o_O
This is starting to look purposeful. We know there is a gun ban agenda afoot among at least part of government (And he been for many decades). The ongoing "see something, say something" PSA campaigns seem to have the unspoken third part of "And we'll do nothing" as long as the object can be allowed to progress to some gun control newsworthy event. Are those PSA' s actually for the purpose of averting tragedies? Or for identifying useful whack jobs. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top